Chapter 56

-at the chruch-

getting ready for the wedding.

AHHHH, sorry i skipped so much shit. I had a 5 page ready but my laptop shut down closing the chapter down, and I REALLY don't want to write all that shit down again, so fucking deal with it <3 k'thanks!

Hopee youu likee!

Sam's point of view:

"I do" were the last words before the preist says "you may now kiss the bride", when those lips hit mine it was short but over powering making my knee's weak. "I love you so much Sam" he whispered in my ears, i bite my lower lip thinking it would help me from exploding with tears, but Ha. my luck it didn't.

But I could tell he was tearing up, Harry and Sarah did the same, but their kiss probably didn't end until 10 minutes later. She has learned to hold her breath for a long time in swim so that helped that situation. She pulled back with a huge grin on her face, Harry looks like he could pass out in such shock that he's married!

The doors open and Krista comes walking in with a gorgeous pastel pink dress, her hair in a ballerina bun. Zayn just smiles as she sits down in the back. "Krista, get your ass up in the line from Bridemades" Sarah screams as Krista laughs and just walks over to an empty spot in the line of girls that include Danielle, Eleanor and Louis's sisters as long with Harry's sister. She takes the boqet of flowers and just smiles.

"So since no one is pregnant, lets go get wasted!" Louis screams making us laugh and throw our flowers at him. I look to see Sarah staring at me. Her face cold and pale. I walk up to her as her breathing starts to rise. Sarah told me she was pregnant a week ago, but she hasn't told anyone yet. The thing is, she wasn't planning it.

She's scared to tell Harry, because she didn't know if harry would want to marry her if she was pregnant. She takes a gulp of water in the dressing room as Harry comes walking in. I know she's about to shit her pants at this moment.

"Sarah, are you okay?" He asks as Niall walks in laughing at something Louis just did, he walks over to me and helps me take my dress off. "No" she throws her hair up in a ballerina bun. "What's wrong?" He rubs her back as she's about to puke.

"I'm. . uh" she was cutt of by Kirsta coming in to tell us the party is ready for us. She plasters a smile on her face, "it's nothing that can't wait. Lets go have fun" she looks back at me and shakes her head telling me she wont tell him until later. I smile at Niall who looks confused.

"We're fucking Married now! Let's go have some damn fun while we can!" at this moment I know I should have shut up. "What do you mean?" he looks at my stomach and smiles. "No, not me this time" his face turns pale than looks at Sarah holding a bottle of water in her hand laughing at something Liam is doing.

"Ooh well, lets go have some fun!" I laugh and take his hand. He pulls me to the dance floor as we dance with Sarah and Harry dancing to "Up all Night" by them. Louis pulls Eleanor with him next to us, Danielle with Liam and Zayn with Krista, us all dancing like maniacs but we don't care.

Sarah screams "WHOOOO!" bringing everyone into screams. We laugh and dance, everyone getting drunk except Sarah, but no one noticed because she doesn't drink anyways so that helped. After awhile we all sat down ready to hear the cheers and the things people had to say.

Zayn was first: "Okay, well I'm going to start with Sam and Niall. What can I say? You guys are crazy in love, but mostly crazy" we all laugh "And Niall when I met you, you were single and Yeah, you always told yourself you were cute enough of good enough for someone, but Sam is just your perfect match and I can tell in those eyes of yours when you first saw her you fell inlove and I am just blessed you found someone you love to love you back" we know he was talking about Sarah. "Now onto Sarah and Haz. Ha, you guys are good together! and I hope you guys last as long as you can" that was all he said making Sarah almost cry in what Hurt that was.

"Thanks Zayn" Harry was looking at Sarah trying not to cry, "My turn!" Louis screams with a drunk voice, "Ooh no" Eleanor laughs and takes Louis beer bottle out of his hand. "No more for you" Louis whines but shrugs it off to talk.

"Well, Nialler! My little leperchaun, one who does awkward irish jigs. Blondie" Eleanor cuts him off, "Get to the point!" everyone laughs, "I love you brother from another mother. And I love you sister from another mister, you guys are amaZAYN. and I hope you guys last FOREVERR AND EVER AND EVER!" he wails his arms around. "Sarahhhhhh! I love you, but Hazza is mine! nawwwwh gurl, he all yours!" he tries to talk black making us all die in laughter. "Okay Lou, don't hurt yourself" Harry says.

"My turn!" Liam chirps, "Sam and Niall, I know you guys have been through a lot, and I know you guys know that we are always here for you guys, even when Sam and you have a kid, we will be here for you guys" I smile and look at Sarah who looks like she could puke again. "Sarah and Harry, you guys fight constanly but you know what, you guys love eachother so much that you can fight through this, so just know that we are always here for you" Sarah smiles and kisses Harry's cheek than whispers something in his ear.

"I have an annoncment!" Sarah hits her water bottle with a fork, because Spoons were not allowed in the place thanks to Liam. "I am uh, well this is no joke and this was not planned" she takes a deep breath and looks at Harry, "Last week, I found out that I was pregnant. and yes it's Harry's baby. I was scared to tell anyone only because I didn't know if you guys would be supportive or maybe Harry wouldn't love me if he knew I was pregnant" she bites her lip and sits down, Harry just stares at her, pale in the face.

"Your pregnant?" Harry says in a whisper, but loud enough for everyone to hear. she just nods, and he just takes her hand. "Baby, you know I wanted this, don't be sad" her face shoots up from her playing with the food on her plate. She leans over and gives him a short kiss.

"And I am not pregnant, so yeah. Worry about her this time" I say laughing.