Chapter 7 part 2

Sam's POV

sam ; lemme go get changed.

Niall ; aight.

He went back to watching WOWP and I ran into the room and to my bag. I picked out a pair of jean short shorts with a rinestone cross on a butt pocket. And a tie die v neck cross back tank top. I threw my hair into a messy bun and threw in a neon blue bow. I threw on some white toms and threw my phone and camera into my purse and ran downstairs to see Niall was now wearing a Blue hoodie with white skinny jeans. Yum(;

Niall ; ready?

I nod and we walk to a black camero.

--- Cafe ---

We walked into a small little empty cafe. Kinda reminds me of that cafe on the show "friends". We took a small booth and an lady who seems to be angry throws down our menu's and walks back into the kitchen throwing her hands up.

Niall; so what do you want?

Sam; a green tea and a breakfast sammich with turkeybacon, eggs, and swiss cheese.

He smiles and takes my hand across the table and holds it while checking out the menu.

The waistress comes back.

W; hello, what will y'all be having for today?

Niall; she'll have an Iced green tea and breakfast sandwhich with Turkeybacon, eggs, and swiSs cheese on SourDough and i'll have an Iced raseberry tea with the samething but regular bacon and Chedar cheese.

He flashes her a smile and she seems to.loosen up. She takes our menu's and walks into the kitchen.

Niall; so tell me about yourself?

Sam; well I love to sing, dance, run, and I love apple juice! I love the beach and I only drink green tea. I love disney channel, and i'm a little kid at heart. Ooh I love food and sarah's my best friend while playing the role of my sister.

Niall; well you just described me besides sarah. She seems like the devil who can cook

he laughs and the foood comes out. After eating we decided to walk to the beach.

We walked hand in hand into the water. We set oud shoes and stuff on the bench. He picked me up and the water came crashing onto us pulling us down.

Niall; your so amazing. I swear

he leaned in and kissed me ever so slowly, he picked me and carried me to a table and layed me down facing me up at the sun. He pulls me close resting my head on his chest. I felt myself starting to fall asleep.