21; Paranormal Fight

*Keeleighs POV*

Jay had got up and stormed out the house after Ashton. Oh no, he want's to kill him! What is he going to do to him?

With these thoughts going round in my head, I found myself standing up and running out the door after them. I could hear a lot of footsteps behind me so I'm assuming everyone had the same thoughts.

I walked a distance away from Jay and watched him as he followed Ashton into the forest. I turned around to the guys with a look of concern and they all nodded at me. Before we knew it, we were all sprinting into the forest after them.

I heard Nathan ask Katie and Tom to stay back for a minute to have a chat. No idea what that was about but at this moment I didn't actually care. I carried on running towards them with Seev and Max hot on my heels. I lost sight of Jay rather quickly though and began to panic. I urged my feet to run faster but they wouldn't. I was running around the forest for a few minutes with the boys before I suddenly caught a glimpse of Jay and Ashton and hit behind a tree.

The boys caught back up with me a couple of seconds later and hid behind trees too. We all knew this was for Jay and Ashton to sort out but we were there incase things got ugly.

As my heartbeat slowed down, I managed to make out what Jay and Ashton were saying, and it sounded heated.

"Why on earth did you turn my girl into a vampire!? Why take her away from me!? She was the best thing in my life and you just took her away with a snap of your fingers! She was pure and perfect and happy. And you come along.... KILL HER.... and steal her from me! Why!?" Jay asked Ashton.

"Jay I'm sorry, I never wanted to come between you two believe me. It's the last thing I wanted to do. But from the minute I met Keeleigh, she was my mate. She is destined to be with me. For my mate to already have a boyfriend was tough, and I really didn't know what else to do. I know it was stupid to turn her into a vampire but I felt like it was the only way I could have her. Although, now I know what your'e like, I don't feel bad for taking her away from you. She belongs with me and you're going to have to get used to it".

That was it. I could see the anger that had been building up inside Jay finally reach the surface. He was at boiling point, and a few seconds later he boiled over and all the anger came out. He launched himself at Ashton and pinned him to the ground. He punched him in the face a few times before Ashton used his strength to push Jay off of him.

Jay was now pinned against a tree with Ashton repeatedly punching him in the stomach, winding him. My breathing rapidly grew faster and I didn't know what to do. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I watched Jay get hurt. I love him and I never wanted this to happen. I had to get in there and break it up but at my own risk.

I quickly looked over at the boys. They both nodded at me and I knew then that all of us were going to get involved in trying to break up this fight. I watched as Max and Seev turned themselves into werewolves and headed towards Ashton with me hot on their trails.

*Katie's POV*

We were all following Jay to make sure he was ok when Nath suddenly asked me and Tom to stay back for a chat. Oh no, does he know about me and Tom? He knows that I'm Tom's mate too so does he suspect that we've been seeing eachother behind his back? I know we have but how is he going to react when he finds out? I feel so bad for Nath, If I hadn't of been a whore and succumbed to Tom's charm, I wouldn't have to worry about being caught out. But I can't help myself, Tom's just so sexy and overpowering.

Tom and I found ourselves stood in a clearing waiting for Nathan to speak. He had his back to us and had walked so he was now a few feet away.

"Whats up babe?" I asked him softly.