20; Secret Relationships

*Jays POV*

"He what!?"

I felt like my whole world had been torn apart in a matter of a few moments. He turned her into a vampire and then to make things that little bit worse..... He is now her mate so he's taken her away from me. I bet he knew what he was doing. I've hated him since the second I laid eyes on him and now I have a legit reason to.

"I'm sorry, it was the spur of the moment. We were talking and he told me he loves me.... And well the truth is I kind of love him too. He said the only way to have me forever was if he turned me. I didn't think he was going to do it without me consenting to it, but he did. Next thing I know I was drinking his blood and he had snapped my neck.

I - I'm sorry Jay. I really am" Keeleigh said. I just stared at her. I didn't know what to say because inside my chest my heart had just been shattered into a million pieces. I've lost one of the only good things in my life and my whole world has come crashing down around me.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! HE STOLE THE ONLY GOOD THING IN MY LIFE! AND TURNED HER INTO THIS CREATURE. HE KILLED HER! HE'S GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" I shouted in anger as I bolted for the door again but was stopped by my friends.

For the rest of the evening there was silence between me and Keeleigh as I ignored her. I didn't know what to say to her, I was so upset. I just want to tear the guys head off.

*Katie's POV*

Wow, that was a revelation and a half. I didn't expect that. So my best friend is now a vampire as well? Brilliant. Am I going to get turned into a werewolf or something? Who knows.

For the majority of the evening, Keeleigh and Jay didn't speak to each other. Not a single word was uttered from one to the other. It was kind of awkward to be honest.

It came around to 9pm and I was tired so I decided to head up to bed.

"I'm off to bed now guys, I'm shattered. I will see you all tomorrow, love you" I said as I leant in and gave each one of them a hug in turn.

I headed up the stairs, opened my door closing it behind me, and headed over to my wardrobe looking for some pyjamas. I pulled out a pair of pink shorts and a white vest top. 'They'll do' I thought to myself as I put them on.

Just as I climbed onto my bed, I heard my door open behind me. I climbed back off my bed and spun around to see Tom standing at the door.

"Hey Tom, can I help you?" I asked him politely.

"No, I just wanted to come and see if you were ok. I know it must be awkward for you being friends with Jay and Keeleigh at the minute after that breakup" he said. I detected sympathy in his words.

"Yeah it is kind of hard" I replied walking over to him and standing near him.

"I just don't want them to lose their friendship you know".

"Don't worry Katie, you've got all of us around you to help you through it and I know that they won't lose their friendship. They can't. I'm here for you Katie ok?" He said stepping closer to me so out bodies were just a centimetre apart.

"I really like you Katie, and I know you like me too" He whispered in my ear. He was now so close to me that our bodies were touching slightly.

I stepped back slowly, but with every step I took, he came closer. I kept backing away until my back hit the wall and I couldn't move any further.

"C'mon, don't fight it, embrace it" he said softly. Before I had a chance to react, he smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, I just couldn't help myself, he was sexy. As much as I tried to stop myself I couldn't. The kiss turned heated rather quickly.

He picked me up so my legs were now wrapped around his waist as he began to cover my neck in kisses. My fingers found my way to his hair as I tugged on it. I left out a soft moan before bringing his head back up level with mine and smashing my lips on his.

He trailed kisses over my shoulders as I pulled on his hair and he left out a soft moan. Tom then carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He wasted no time in taking off his shirt. He helped me take mine off and I ran my fingers along his body before he trailed kisses down my stomach. He pulled the rest of our clothes off and climbed back on me.

I rolled us over and planted kisses on his neck and down his chest, feeling his abs as I went. It wasn't long before I felt him inside me. Slowly at first and then he picked up the pace.

He pulled the covers over the top of us so we were completely between the sheets.

******

After an hour, he rolled off me and later next to me panting. I laid my head on his chest and with his arm around me, I fell asleep listening to the beating of his heart through his chest.

******

The next morning came. Jay still isn't talking to Keeleigh. I hope they sort it out, I really do.

I got up off the sofa and headed into the kitchen for a glass of water. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see who it was as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey you alright?" I asked him.

"Hey babe, yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you something" Nath replied, in his sexy accent. Oh god, what does he want?!

"Yeah of course, shoot".

"So you know your my mate and everything and I can see you really like me too. I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me shyly. Awww.

Oh my god! He just asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't know what to do. He's right, I do like him. There's something about him that's just so intriguing. What about Tom? I just spent a night with him..... We had sex! I really like Nath though, maybe we can go out and we can just keep it a secret from Tom? Yeah that will work.

"Katie?" Nath asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry Nath, yeah I would love to be your girlfriend. I think we should keep it a secret at the minute though, I have a feeling it will tear Tom apart and I don't want to hurt him" I said hoping he would agree. To my relief, he did.

"Cool, c'mon let's go back in the living room" I said leaning him and giving him a quick kiss before heading back into the room.

"So guys, please talk about it. You don't want to lose your friendship" I plead Jay and Keeleigh. They glare at each other but don't say anything. I give in and put on a film and we watch movies for the day.

*******

A few weeks went by and Jay and Keeleigh avoided each other all the time.

Me and Nath went on walks together and had fun. We went to funfairs, had midnight picnics under the stars. It was really romantic. He even got me flowers to symbolise our 1 month anniversary. He's such a cutie.

I feel so bad though because while this has been going on, I've also been seeing Tom. I couldn't help myself. I've been drawn to him snide out night of passion. And we've had plenty more. We've snuck out at night and gone for walks, gone to see movies too and Nathan doesn't know. I like them both and I feel so bad being unfaithful to Nath. It would kill him.

****

Keeleigh and Jay were just about to talk to eachother when Ashton turned up.

"What do you want?" Max growled at him. His top lip curled as he let out a snarl. This made Ashton slightly terrified and he backed away from Max.

"I came to talk to Keeleigh" he said.

"Well no one wants you here and she doesn't want to see you right now so get out" Seev replied to him, also letting out a dangerous snarl.

"Fine" Ashton said in defeat. He turned on his heels and headed for the door. Seconds later, Jay had stood up and followed him out the door. We all know that Jay wants to kill Ashton so this isn't going to end well.