10; Discovery

*Katie's POV*

We set out to try and find Keeleigh. Our job was made easier as Tom & Nath could pick up on her scent and track her. They are such caring people and they care for us even though we haven't know them long. Bless them. They are helping their band mate find his soul mate, and they are helping me because I'm their mate.

I still haven't got used to the fact I should end up with one of them, It's a real shock. I guess I just don't know what's going to happen but I like the idea of not knowing. I like the adventure.

I knew we were close to Keeleigh when the boy's suddenly stopped, looked at me and nodded. We were outside some sort of building with concrete walls and a stone gate. It looked like an old church that hasn't been used in decades. I looked at the boys as if to say 'I'm scared' and they understood me. Tom walked over to me.

"I can see your scared, Do you want to stay outside?" he whispered in my ear. The feeling of his warm breath on my ear made me feel alive. His breath is warm? He's dead technically.... that's odd.

Shaking that thought from my head, I replied.

"No, she's my best friend and I want to be in there with you. He protected me from Max and Siva remember? I might be able to help".

Nath shot me a worried glare but I just glared back at him. "I'm doing it Nathan" I said to him. He stepped aside in defeat, and Tom and I gingerly walked up to the gate, closely followed by Nathan and Jay.

I could hear screams coming from inside as we got closer. I stepped back and with all his strength, Tom pulled the gates towards us and snapped the lock clean off!

*Keeleighs POV*

I came back around to the sound of the metal gates clanging! I guess I'd blacked out from him hitting me. Everything went black after I screamed and my face now stung. He had a powerful hand! I looked up to see the vampire staring at me.

"Oh, you came to rather quickly" he said reaching down to place a hand on my shoulder. I pulled away from and started to crawl backwards towards a corner as fast as I could. The vampire watched me carefully before turning round and looking at the door. He must be trying to figure out why the metal gates made a crashing sound.

"What do you want with me?" I asked him.

"You see, at first I wanted nothing to do with you, but now I can't be with out you. I sensed that two humans were in trouble with werewolves so I dropped down to save you from them. But when I saw you, it was like we were the only two people there. You looked beautiful shining in the moonlight. The way your eyes glistened and your hair flowed. I had to know you. I'm guessing you know about mates?" He asked me. I nodded slightly, still terrified.

"Well your mine and your destined to be with me".

"S-so you love me? You love me so you take me! Why did you kidnap me if that's how you feel?" I said to him, tears of anger dripping down my cheeks. I only just realised when I looked down that my hands were tied. No wonder I struggled to move backwards.

"Because I knew you wouldn't let me talk to you willingly, you would never come with me of your own accord so I thought the best way to get to talk to you was to take you somewhere and make you listen" he replied.

"You sound like a dick, kidnapping me wasn't a good move! Because now I think your a dick!" I spat at him.

" I don't even know your name".

"It's Ashton, and you already know I'm a vampire" he told me. He glared at me as if to say 'it's your turn to tell me your name'.

"I'm Keeleigh" I replied gingerly. Just as I had told him this, the door burst open and Katie, Tom, Nathan and Jay were standing in the doorway.

"Guys! Thank god! Help me!" I shouted at them. Just as I did, the vampire had hit me round the face again knocking me back out for I don't know how long.