19; The Breakup

*Katie's POV*

"Katie! Katie wake up! Please wake up!" I heard a voice that I instantly recognised as Tom. They must have come back and found me on the floor.

I shifted slightly and managed to slowly open my eyes to see them all crouched down around me.

"Woah" I said trying to sit up. I was swaying a bit and my head felt like it had been smacked against a wall 6000 times over.

"Katie, thank god your ok" Nath said.

"Yeah I'm alright, I hit my head pretty hard on the way down so my head feels like it's being hit with a hammer from the inside but I'm alright".

Max pulled me into a hug and kissed my head, and then the rest of the boys did the same. They picked me up and sat me on the sofa telling me to rest and that they would get me whatever I need. I asked for a cup of tea to sober me up and Seev quickly jumped up and sprinted to the kitchen.

They are taking such good care of me, I love these guys.

"So how exactly did you fall off of the table then Katie?" Max asked me, although judging by the mess of the living room, he probably already knew the answer.

"Well ermm" i began. I could feel my face getting hotter from the embarrassment of having to say something like 'yeah, we decided to throw a party, get drunk, trash the house and then have me fall over and hit my head'.

"Keeleigh and I were bored when you left us so we thought we would have a bit of fun. We found some alcohol and decided to put music on loud. So with paramore blaring in the background, we got drunk before we knew it and things got out of hand. Keeleigh said she went to get some more alcohol but I haven't seen her since, and then I tripped and knocked myself out. I'm really sorry guys, we just wanted a bit of fun" I told them trying to hide my shame.

"It's alright, I wouldn't expect you to just sit around the house and be bored all day" Seev said, returning with my cuppa.

"We aren't mad, but one question. Where is Keeleigh?"

We all looked at eachother with worried expressions.

"I-I don't know...."

*Keeleighs POV*

I can't believe he left me like that, I thought it was going to be some hot vampire sex or something!

I watched him as we walked arm in arm through the forest. He was my soul mate, the one I was destined to be with. He was perfect. But what about Jay? He's probably back at the house right now, with Katie and the others.

"Shit!" I suddenly said, coming to an abrupt halt.

"What?" Ashton asked, looking at me with a puzzled expression.

"I left Katie on her own, I told her I was only going to be like 10 minutes. She probably hates me now" I said, tears forming in my eyes at the thought of her hating me, and Jay..... when I break up with him.

"Do you want to go back to her? I will completely understand if you do, she's your best mate and you don't want her hating you. I know how it feels to lose someone important in your life. You need to keep her close" Ashton told me.

Awww bless him, I love how he completely understands.

"I will see you soon ok?" I said walking up to him. I was now right in front of him, our chests pressed against each other's. I whispered in his ear "very soon I hope" before pulling away, biting my lip at him and walking away.

"I know your checking out my ass while I walk, I can feel it you cheeky bugger" I shouted back at him, teasingly.

"Can you blame me? Your sexy as hell!" I heard his voice shout back.