013; Those 3 words

*Keeleighs POV*

The next morning I woke up to Jays arm wrapped tightly around me and my head on his chest. For the first time in ages I felt happy, I had a boyfriend that was so protective of me and I had friends around me that I actually love so much.

I lay there for a while contemplating what to do today and thinking about all the recent events. I'm a vampires mate! But I have a boyfriend who I adore! What's going to happen? If their mates don't love them back, what happens to them? To they begin to spiral downwards into complete oblivion until there's nothing left of them but ash?

The fact that I had two boys fighting for me was kind of sexy, the vampire was kind of sexy. No! What are you saying? You have a boyfriend! My subconscious had snuck in to tell me. I don't know what it was, but something about that vampire intrigued me, drew me in..... And I wanted to know more about him. I wonder if I will get a chance to thank him in person for repeatedly hitting me in the face....

*Katie's POV*

All I remember from last night once we got back was Tom and Nath putting me to bed. I'm grateful to them for helping me find Keeleigh and for looking after me. They are really sweet guys to be honest, I don't see the problem in being their mate. I wonder what it would be like to be with two of the same time? If that was even possible without being classed as cheating. Although, come to think of it, that definitely would be cheating. I couldn't hurt anyone like that, I'm not a slut.

Suddenly there was a couple of knocks at the door, I looked down and realised I'm not fully clothed as I never sleep in clothes.

"Errr just a second" I shouted as I got out of bed and scrambled around in my wardrobe looking for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of wet look leggings and my Jessie J top. I love this top! It brings back memories of seeing her in concert. I quickly pulled on my clothes and made my way to the door.

I opened the door to see Nath standing there.

"Hey Katie, you look stunning" he said winking. Oh my god, his wink and his smirk, he is so sexy! I couldn't stop the shy smile that broke across my lips.

"Thanks Nath, can I help you?" I asked him cheekily. I never realised before how hot he was, he looks like he has just woke up and his bed hair is fucking gorgeous!

"I've been thinking" he started, slowly walking towards me and closing the door behind him. "Well you know your my mate and everything, I've been wondering what it would be like to kiss you" he said.

Before I had any chance to react, his lips softly pressed against mine. He was so gentle when he kissed me. But pretty soon, the kiss had turned from soft and gentle, to one with passion and need. I could feel that he wanted me through his kiss. Our lips moved in sync with eachother perfectly. I don't have any idea why I wanted this but I did, I found myself wanting him... Right now, right here on my bed.

I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip asking for access which I granted. To my surprise, I felt myself wanting him more and more. I grabbed his t shirt and pulled him with me as I shuffled backwards to the bed, not allowing our lips to break apart for a single second. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

He began to kiss my neck and suck at it, causing a low moan to escape my lips. I was so turned on right now that all I could see was me and him, together. I ran my hands up his back underneath his shirt as he began to trail kisses across my shoulders and down to my stomach.

My fingers ran through his hair before I pulled him back up kissing him hard, the kiss full of passion and desperation. I shifted my hands to the bottom of his shirt and tugged gently, letting him know I wanted it off. All clothing began coming off, his shirt first, then mine, his jeans and then my leggings and finally our underwear so we were down to nothing.

I was insecure about my body and pulled the cover over me. Nath tugged it off and said "your beautiful" before trailing kisses back down my body. This was it, I was going to have sex with him. Someone that I was destined to be with, someone that I have thought about what sex would be like with since I found out I was his mate.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked me. I looked into his eyes and nodded, my eyes full with passion and desire.

I gasped as I felt Nathan inside me, going slowly at first. Soft moans escaped my lips causing Nath to get more turned on every time. He picked up the pace and well.... You know the rest.

After an hour, we collapsed next to each other, our legs tangled together and my head on his chest. We lay there in silence, the only thing I could hear was the sound of his heartbeat as he tried to regain his breath. I didn't mind though, I liked the silence between us because it was comfortable, it wasn't awkward.

"Katie?" I heard him ask.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" he told me. Shit, how was I supposed to respond to this? I don't know if I love him, I mean I have feelings for him but I don't know. What about Tom? I'm his mate too, it would break him. I didn't know what to say, I needed time to process it all and think about it. Things were happening too fast.

"I know" I managed to say.

"I am your mate after all" I said. I could sense a small smile broke across his lips. He's probably disappointed I didn't say it back, but I can't, not yet at least.

"You are indeed" he said before he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I lay there listening to his heartbeat again. Not long after, I fell into a lovely sleep.

{A/N - Thankyou for the amount of votes on this story so far guys! It's more than I expected I would get! Your amazing!}