08; Unexpected Arrival

*Keeleighs POV*

Max and Siva had just agreed to Katie and I tagging along with them for the full moon tonight. I don't know whether I'm scared or excited but whatever I'm feeling is a good feeling. I don't know what to expect but I'm sure it will be thrilling whatever happens, that much I can pretty much guarantee.

"Keeleigh" Jay speaks, stopping my thoughts. "Can I talk to you for a minute in private?" He asked me. Everyone turned and looked at him and started teasing him.

"Ooo, Jay likes Keeleigh, Watch out hun he might pounce on you!" Nath winked at me. Oh Lord, I Wouldn't mind to be honest. I wonder if he knows I heard him say he likes me when we were listening to them.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I blushed. "Errr yeah sure" I said to Jay and we walked out of the room to the hallway closing the door behind us. I'm pretty sure I heard footsteps running to the door and everyone was going to be listening from the other side but I didn't care.

"So what's up Jay?" I ask him.

"Ermm, you know when you were listening to us from the stairs when we were all in the kitchen, did you by any chance here things said about you?" He asked me. It was clear to see he was nervous because as soon as he had asked me he looked to the floor playing with his hands. Was he going to confess to me how he feels? Oh my.

"Yeah I did" I told him lifting his chin up with my hands. Looking directly into his eyes, I said "I thought it was super cute and I didn't realise that you felt like that about me. I think it's time for me to tell you that I feel the same. Ever since I saw you on the morning of Katie's birthday, I've thought you were super cute and had a massive crush on you. So to hear you say that, you made my heart skip a beat".

We held eye contact for a few seconds before he slowly leant into kiss me. I kissed him back and it got heated. Our mouths moved perfectly with eachother and my finges found their way into his hair. After a few moments we pulled away and looked at eachother smiling.

"So would this be too early to ask as I haven't known you that long if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked me shyly. Oh My God! He just asked me to be his girlfriend. Asdfghjkl! He's such a sweetie and I would love nothing more!

"It's not too early to ask, Of course I will be!" I said planting a soft kiss on his cheek making him blush. He took my hand and walked back into Katie's bedroom to find out what they were talking about.

*Katie's POV*

We were all listening to Jay and Keeleigh through the door and I'm pretty confident Max stepped on my foot but at that point I didn't care. We all let out a quiet 'Awwww' as we heard him ask her out. It was so cute. Then we heard them walking back towards the door so we all ran back to the bed and practically dived on eachother so we looked like we had been part of a massive bundle! I was on the bottom being squashed by all the lads.

"What happened in here?" Jay asked as he walked back in.

"The boys - bundled me- help me" I managed to breath out as the boys still hadn't gotten off. As soon as I got those words out, Jay came over and got each one of the lads off of me.

"Sorry Katie" Tom said and they all giggled. "We just love you too much" Max said and I smiled.

-----------

It was the evening and Keeleigh and I were getting ready to go out with Max and Siva. We were on our own in the room so I decided to ask her what happened with Jay although I already knew the answer. I saw a massive smile appear across her face and her cheeks turn red while she was searching for a cardigan to wear.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and we kissed" she said jumping around with glee.

"OH MY GOD!" I said. "You two are a couple now? That's so cute!" I said picking her up and spinning her around in a hug. "I'm so happy for you".

"Thanks Babe" she said and suddenly all the lads burst through the bedroom door.

"Awww, I was hoping they would be naked!" Max said cheekily. I shot him a glare and he just winked at me.

"Sorry to dissapoint Maxy" I teased.

"Did you hear the news!? Jay asked Keeleigh out and she said yes! He just told us!" Siva said.

"Yeah Keeleigh just said. They are so cute together!" I replied.

The boys all ran at keeleigh and bombarded her with hugs. After a few minutes, Max decided to ask if we were ready to go.

"Ready Girls?" he said.

"Yeah" Keeleigh and I said in Unison. "We promise to do whatever you tell us". Max nodded and with that we walked out the door leaving Jay, Tom and Nathan to do what they wanted to do.

We got outside and were heading towards the woods. I guess this is where the lads go so they can be free when they are wolves. It felt like we were walking for ages when we came across a little cabin in the middle. The guys led us inside.

"Right, this is where we want you two to stay so you are safe and away from us when we are all wolfed up ok? You will be able to see us through the window as we are just going to be outside" Max said. When he looked at me I could see the worry in his eyes that I would get hurt and I knew he wanted to protect me. Something tells me its a little bit more than a friendship for him though. He's been extremely protective of me lately. Hmmm.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Keeleigh spoke up and said "Ok, we will stay here". I nodded to the boys and they stepped outside, shutting the cabin door tightly behind them. Me and Keeleigh ran to the window to watch them. The full moon emerged from the clouds overheard and the boys nodded at us through the window as if to say 'this is it'.

It was terrifying, the boys let out screams of pain as the joints in their bodies dislocated and we could hear every crack and crunch. Their eyes turned from their normal colour to yellow and they had claws where their fingernails should be. Fur sprouted out from every part of their body and we turned away for a second as we couldn't watch anymore. Then suddenly, everything went quiet. We looked back around to see two wolves standing in the boys places. They were beautiful. Their fur shining in the moonlight.

"Shall we go out and stroke them?" I suggested to Keeleigh. She shot me a look of horror.

"Are you mad!? she asked me. "They told us to stay in here so we were safe".

"I know they did, but come on, it's Max and Siva, they would never hurt me and they won't hurt you because you're with me. Don't you just want to stroke their fur and see how soft they feel? Not even a little bit?" I asked her. I look at her, pleading her to come outside with me.

"I'm still going to whether you come out or not" I said to her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to let me go out on my own and put myself in danger.

After a few minutes, she put her hands up in defeat and said "fine". Yay! I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door. We slowly pulled it open as quietly as we could, and slowly stepped out into the woods. The wolves saw us and looked at us. We slowly walked up to them and were about 5 feet away when they snarled at us, stopping us in our tracks.

What!? They didn't recognise me?

*Keeleighs POV*

I thought Katie was mad wanting me to come outside and stroke them with her. It was so dangerous, yet here I was stood in front of two wolves. They did look beautiful and I did want to find out how soft their fur was.

We got to about 5 feet away from them and they snarled at us, making us freeze. Oh My God. They don't recognise Katie, and now we are going to die because she wanted to feel how soft they were. Great. I really hated Katie at times like these but she was still my best friend. I couldn't let her do it alone.

We stood frozen to the spot for a few minutes. The wolves slowly started walking towards us, snarling at us. This is it i thought, this was how we were going to die. We were going to be mauled by two wolves.

Just then out of nowhere, a figure dropped down from the trees infront of us between us and the wolves. It caught us on the way down, causing Kaie and I to fall backwards. What the?! Katie and I scrambled to a feet and we came face to face with something beautiful. Someone who was also... out of this world.