Info.

•Y/N POV •
"Nice to meet you Jungkook."
I say while internally fighting against my social awkwardness.
"We should hang out after school, you know, to get to know each other more"
His intimidating stare makes me shyer than ever as he states his recommendation but I still have to be firm with my own self.
"Oh... that's a good idea but I can't, um I'm busy sorry"
Jungkook's face turns serious and replies with
"What are you busy with?"
At that moment, I didn't know how to respond
"I-I have um .... to d-do the ... LAUNDRY, yes the laundry I didn't have time to do it today, I was running late for school."
Really y/n... the damn laundry?
I mentally facepalmed myself cos of my stupidity.
Anyways he's so bold of himself.
Makes me internally cringe but everyone has a unique personality ... his is just extra.
Asking a girl out on her first day of school.
He probably does this to all girls
Maybe that's why all of them are staring at him with their dropped jaws and fangirl-like behaviour.
What's so special about him anyways?
After my response, he just stared at me with those dark eyes and the conversation goes dead silent.

*Bell Rings*
Thank goodness! My first class is over and done with for the day.
I hurriedly packed my books back into my bag and stand up, about to walk towards the door.
Until I suddenly felt something grip my left arm tightly.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" Asking as it was his hand that grabbed my arm.
"You dropped this."
I looked down at his right hand and see a blue pen. It doesn't really look like one of my pens but I'll just take it so I can move away from his strange aura.
"T-thanks see you"
I make my way to the door to head to my next class, Science.

•JUNGKOOK POV•
Did she really just say she wasn't free?
Does she know who she's talking to?
And the laundry? If you were going to lie to me, be smart about it.
I kept quiet while staring at her slim face contrasting against her black hair, she is quite beautiful.
I took a pen from my bag which is actually a tracking device so I know where she goes.
As the bell rings, Y/n packs her bag and was about to walk away until I grabbed her fragile arm.
The shocked look on her face was adorable, making me smirk.
"You dropped this" showing her the tracking device I mean pen.
She took the pen I know she was intimidated.
Alone in the classroom
I make a call

*phone rings*

???: "Hey kookie what's up?"
JK: "Jin Hyung, search and find me information about y/f/n"
Jin: "Will do, but why?"
JK: "Just do it. I'll see you at home. thanks bye"

*Call ends*
Why do I want you y/n I just met you.

•Y/N POV•
Yes! I found my science class and it wasn't even that far from my history classroom.
I did the same routine
Introducing myself and took a seat. This time, there was again only one seat available but was a girl instead of a guy.

"Hey girl! Nice to see a new face, a pretty one in fact. My name is Yeri."
The girl besides me made me feel more comfortable than Jungkook ever did.
"Hi Yeri it's nice to meet you too"
I felt less tense in science as it was my favourite subject, but still felt as if someone's eyes were fixated on me.
I scanned the classroom and made eye contacted with a tall, handsome guy. He wouldn't stop staring what a weirdo.
The class was progressing smoothly and I started talking more with Yeri, such an enthusiastic being.
I couldn't help myself but to look back at the guy to see if he was still staring into me.
He wasn't. In fact he was talking to I assume his friend.
"Class today is Kim Taehyung's birthday so make sure you say Happy birthday to him"
The teacher randomly announces some random guy's birthday.
Then I realised ..... it was the one that was staring at me.
I don't know why but students had the same reaction towards Jungkook and Taehyung.
Fear, anxiousness, nervousness.
But why?

*Time
Skip - End of class*
Today was only a half day meaning that this was my last period.
What school only has two classes twice a week?
I'm not complaining though.
I was making my way out with Yeri when she says
"Happy Birthday Taehyung"
I was taken by surprise but didn't want to come off as rude and so I wished him too
"Happy Birthday Taehyung have a good day"
"Thank you Y/N"
I bowed and left the class with Yeri to leave school for the day.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
A new girl walks in, she's so stunning.
I listened carefully to her introduction
Y/F/N ...
Her name is so unique.
I was stunned by her looks I couldn't get my eyes off her throughout the whole class.
Then suddenly, y/n looks towards me
I've never seen a girl so gorgeous.
As she turns away, I talk to my hyung beside me
"Jimin hyung, look into y/n find out everything about her, I need to know her, I need her."
Jimin smiles and lets out a quiet laugh
"Sure thing Tae"

Everyone was paused by the teachers announcement of my birthday
"Shit this is embarrassing does he know who I am?"
Everyone gave me a anxious face when they were told to wish me a good birthday making me smirk.

The class came to an end and I was heading out the door behind Yeri and y/n until Yeri spoke
"Happy Birthday Taehyung"
I nodded and smiled
Then I hear another pretty voice
"Happy Birthday Taehyung. Have a good day"
It was Y/n I had to respond
"Thank you Y/N"
Then she left
She will be mine

A/N
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS FF PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND MESSAGE ME FOR ANY REQUESTS OR ANY OPINIONS OM HOW THE STORY SHOULD GO
LOVE YOU XOXO