Tweleve

Sebastains pov

Once she passed out, I ran faster. I told her not to fight, but I mean, she did win, at least. 

I made it up the latter, with her in my arms and went to my car as soon as possible. I was going to bring her back to my gang, and have Doc patch her up.

...

Hours had passed since I'd given her over to Doc. He told me that she'd be fine, but would need to be on bed rest for a while.

I was called to my office for some dumb meeting I'd forgotten about. By the time it was over it was almost 6 AM, and I had officially had no sleep.

I walked out of my office. Everyone had already left and I'd finally finished all the paperwork that had piled up on my desk.

I went down to the basement where I'd told Doc to set her up. Theres a few spare bedrooms that only a few people know about, making it the safest bet for her.

I walked down the stares into the basement and then down the cement hallway before walkimg to the end of that hallway and down another once I'd turned right.

Her room was at the very end of the last hallway, on the right.

I opened the door and saw her leaning over the bed with her elbows against her knees and head in her hands.

I shut the door, and her head shot up. She winced and sat up completely, slower this time.

"Why am I here?," was the first thing she asked me.

"Well you won, then blacked out at the cage," I told her, walking closer to her.

"That doesn't answer why I'm here," she snapped. I stopped walking towards her. "Would you've preferred me leave you on the floor?"

She shrugged. "Not exactly-"

"And I already know you weren't suppose to be there, meaning I could've gotten you into some deep shit," I remarked, chuckling darkly.

She rolled her eyes before glaring at me. "Okay, smarty pants, now. I'll be going home, no matter how much trouble I'll get into," she told ne standing, but fell back onto the bed when she tried to stand. "Or not." She grumbled with a huff.

"Your sore and tired, as well as hurt, just rest. Ill have someone bring food down to you," I told before turning around.

She groaned, "why do I have to stay here?"

I shrugged, not looking at her. "Just do it. I'll give your parents a call," and before she could protest, I was out the door and in my office in no time. It make the call to her parents.

I didn't know what I was going to tell them...

I called her father. He answered almost immediately, "do you have, Lana!? Tell me you bastard!," he shouted into the phone.

"No, I don't," I lied, seeing what he would say, "oh sure you don't! Then why did you call?"

"To ask where, Liana was," I lied again, "I wanted to go on a date with her," I smirked into the phone.

"Oh you little fucke-," I stopped him.

"I have her. She's safe, and will be hone safely in a week," I told him before hanging up.

I leaned back in my chair with a sigh.

She's gonna kill me.