Seven

The pic is me xD
....

He smiled at my answer as Lana's eyes opened completely and she looked around, still confused on why she was woken up.

"Now that thats settled, when should we meet up to discuss the killing?," Kevin asked me as he stood. His men straightened up.

"Tonight, mid night on Aaron St.," I said. He nodded, glanced at Lana before him and his men walked out.

I glanced at them with a hard look on my face. I closed the door once they were gone.

"S-Sebastian what's wrong?," I hear Lana's soft but stuttering voice from behind me asked.

I turned to her and smiled slightly. "Nothing, bab....Lana. I need to talk to you," I said.

She nodded and I went to sit on the opposite side of her that he'd sat at.

"I think...for now... it would be best if I left you alone for a while. You've already gotten hurt and I just met you, it won't be forever but I think as long as your hurt, we shouldn't hang out," I said.

I thought, even though, I'd just met her, that this was the best choice. She's already in danger when those two idiots are still alive and her parents past are still being put into mind.

She looked confused but before she could speak, I left.

It was already late afternoon, I was pissed, and I needed to check up on my gang before I left for my meeting with my uncle.

So, I left for the warehouse.

....

I pulled up and looked around to see them preparing for another bonfire, we have one every other week and I guess today was the day.

I parked my car an shut off the engine. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, rolled my shoulders and got out as I opened my eyes.

I shut the door as my trusted friend, Lucky, who looked like shit, walked up to me.

"Where have you been?," he asked. I'd been gone for a couple days, even though it only seemed like a few hours.

"No where important. I'll be gone most of tonight so you'll be in charge of the bonfire. I'm going to finish my paperwork before heading out, don't bother me unless someone dies....that I care about," I said in one breath.

He rose an eyebrow at me but didn't say anything, nodded, and walked away.

I went inside and up the stairs into my office.

"I've never been so sweet in my entire life. I don't understand why I talked to her that way...or why I saved her....or why I feel something towards her. I feel like I've met her bef-," then I got a flashback to a week after my mother killed herself.

I was at the ice cream shop....and I met a girl. She had just turned 6.

That girl was.. Lana? No...that couldn't have been her name...but her parents are that girls parents...they look so much alike...we never hung out again.

My eyes widened, "I do know Lana."

Don't kill me. School has been eating me alive but I will try to update sometime soon, but my best bet for updating again is probably during thanksgiving break or after.

So be ready. Thank you all, bye!