Ten

^^New Fighter, Erica^^

Right now I am currently sneaking out. I could care less if I wasn't suppose to. 

Im basically healed anyways.

I needed to get him off my mind as well.

I quickly jumped out my window and into the tree and then climbed down as Jax and Aiden pulled up.

I jumped in and they spead off.

"Hey girl," Aiden greeted me. "Hey," I said. "So, where too?," Jax asked as he turned off of my street.

"The Cage, obviously," I retorted, with a 'duh' tone.

Jax rolled his eyes and Aiden snickered. "Your healed, right?," he asked cautiously.

"Basically," I told him, pulling my shirt down a little, to make sure they couldn't see the bandage.

Even though, they'd see when I fight.

They both nodded, not noticing my action, but not buying it still.

Soon we'd parked and walked down the alley way to see none other than Sebastian and Lucky, arguing.

I decided I'd listen in before barging in on them.

"Seriously? Another girl? Isn't that you're fifth girl...today!?," Lucky exclaimed as he through his hands up in the air.

Sebastian looked seriously pissed, but didn't say anything as he leaned back on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

I watched as Lucky continued to scream at Sebastian and then all of a sudden, he punched Lucky as hard as he could in his jaw.

Lucky's head snapped to the side as he stumbled back, and then a fight broke out.

And I decided to break it up, like an idot. Since I was trying to get him off my mind.

I walked up to them, with much protest from my friends, and somewhat, easily shoved Lucky off of Sebastian.

I glared at the both of them. Both had bloody noses, and busted lips, but Lucky had a black eye and blood dripping from his eye. If you couldn't tell, he looked a lot worse than Sebastian did.

Sebastian stared at me, wide eyed as I glared down at him, just as Lucky had punched me, in the stomach.

On my 'basically' healed wound.

The stitches had been taken out but the wound hadn't completely healed, so now, I bet, the wound was open.

I looked down at my shirt to see a small blood patch, that grew rapidly.

I glared harshly at Lucky before doing a round house kick to his hip and kneeing him in his jewels.

He leaned forward and then, I kneed him im the nose and was so tempted to snap his neck, but only shoved him to the ground.

I winced when I tried to walk and ended up, falling on my ass.

Well, I thought I was going to fall on my ass, but someome caught me.

I looked up slightly to see Sebastian.

"Are you okay?," he asked with concern.

I lifted up my shirt to see the wound had indeed opened up. I groaned.

My parents are going to kill me.

"Fine," I grumbled as I tried to get out of his hold. But did not succeed. "Your not even suppose to be here are you?"

I grumbled a 'no' before shoving him away and standing up.

Jax and Aiden were no where in sight and I groaned. Before walking past Sebastian and down the latter.

I managed to wiggle myself through the crowd and soon made it to the girl's locker room and found the first aid kit, before patching up my own wound.

Soon enough, I'd finsished patching it up and cleaned the mess I'd made before throwing on some shirt I found in my locker, that I haven't used in what seems like forever.

...

Still no sign of Aiden or Jax, and I left my phone in their car. That's not where it was before so, that means, they left me.

But at least I hadn't seen Lucky or Sebastian again.

Then some girl shoves past me, I stumble slightly and I glance over to see a girl wearing a tight black sports bra, and spandex leggings with no shoes. Her hair was down and she had a scowl on her makeup covered face.

"Watch where your going, little girl," the woman growled at me.
"You ran into me," I snapped back. She looked me up and down, before changing the subject.
"Why is someone so young, here?" She spat, pointedly.
"Why wear so much makeup, just to lose?," I retorted.
She glared harshly at me, "how about I just show you whoses gonna lose?," she smirked, "I challenge you, little girl."
I glared up at her, yes she's like a whole foot taller than me.

"I accept," just then I winced as she then walked away. "We start in five!"

I glanced down at my shirt where I was hurt.

I sighed and shook my head...what had I just done?