Three

I cocked an eyebrow at 'Marcus Lane'.

I nodded causisly, "and I'm the Easter bunny, thats here to bring you a fist full of joy," I said sarcastically.

He glared at me as dad snickered. Marcus grabbed my dad by the collar ans threw him into the kitchen table then he began to storm up to me.

I ducked and kicked him in the shin.

He grabbed my ankle and through me into the door, some how closing it.

He then grabbed me by the neck and held me up in the air.

"You know, my sons told me a lot about you," he grinned at me.

"I-I hope it w-wa-was all good th-things," I croaked out before double kicking him in the ribs, he released me as I heard the satisfying crack if his ribs breaking.

"Your an idiot," I coughed as I rubbed my neck. "But you have a good grip," I mumbled.

He stood up. "He told me how much of a cute girl...when your not talking," he threw a knife at me, hitting me in the stomach.

My vision blurred as I fell back into the wall.

"You should be dead by mid night." Was all I heard before passing out.

Sebastian's pov

After I got Lucky awake and home, I decided to just to for a somewhat relaxing drive around whatever neighborhood was closes.

I looked at all the houses, one had a bonfire out front with people laughing and being completely carefree.

I wish I had a time I could remember like that.

I came towards a house with a car pulling out fast, almost hitting me. Ans in the drivers seat was none other than, Marcus Lane.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I parked in the persons driveway.

I got out ans began to walk up to rhe persons house, the door was wide open and I could see a persons foot through the opening.

I ran up and looked down to see Lana with a knife in her chest. My eyes widened as I looked at the marks in tje knife's handle.

It had the initials M.L. for Marcus Lane.

I bent down to inspect it. The knife was of course, covered in poison, Marcus always did that.

I quickly went to see if she had a heartbeat, when I heard one, that was faint I knew I had to act fast.

I picked her up but stopped when I heard a person groan.

I looked to my left to see a man, Xavier, Lana's father with a large wound in his head that was leaking blood.

"Come on, i need to get you both to the hospital, then I'm hunting that bastard down," I growled out the last part.

"O-okay," he stuttered moving slowly and following me to my car.

I opened up the backseat and set her down while he got in the passenger sides seat.

I quickly closed the door and ran to the front seat, quickly speeding off to the closes hospital once my door was closed and the car was started....

Hey guys. I wanted to give you a sneak peak to the next chapter. I know it sucks and wasn't edited but its my birthday and I wanted to let you all have a good day even when mine wasn't going very well.

I'm 13! Finally a teenager.

My day hasn't been going well and I am really tired after a whole day of 8th grade. The struggles.

I hope you enjoyed this extremely short sneak peak of the next chapter.

-Agent Nobody out!