Two

Sebastian's pov

I watched as the girl known as 'Little Mason' flipped off of Lucky's unconscious body.

Our eyea locked, an emotion flashed through my ice blue eyes.

Amazement.

Something rare for me.

When she first walked into the cage while I was walking out, she bumped shoulders with me on purpose as Lucky went in.

I watched her walk in. Something about her had fascinated me. And now I know why.

She can beat my best friend, and rich hand man, in hand to hanf combat.

When Little Mason, also known as Lana Mason, was suppose to be going away from her parents path and dancing on the streets and in competitions.

But she's here fighting at the Cage. And winning with ease.

She looked away from my eyes as Greg opened the cage's door. She walked away, I watched her every move. She talked to two people, she laughed with them before the girl walked in. She playfully punched the guy and walked past him as he cheered for the girl who went into the ring.

"AIDEN YOUR GOING TO DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH BY THE POWER OF ME!," the guy walked in with an evil smirk plastered on his face. The girl, 'Aiden' smirked at him as well.

I walked to the latter as Greg started to call out their names.

I climbed up the latter and ended up in the alley way. I'd already changed out of my gym shorts and put on my jeans, plain t-shirt, leather jacket, and combat boots.

I leaned agaisnt the alley wall, trying to get Lana out of my head. So I took out a cigarette and lit it. Putting it between mt lips as I inhaled deeply.

So after, when my cigarette was half way gone, someone climbed up the latter.

When I had just managed to stop thinking about her, she had to follow me.

I looked away from her and focused on my thoughts.

She leaned agaisnt the wall, pulling out her phone and scrolling through it.

I started to stare at her again. Her hair made a curtain around her face. She was wearing a grey loose crop top that was see through so you could see the outline on her black lacey bra. Then she had on black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots.

"Do you have a staring problem?," Lana asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts and took a drag from my cigarette.

"No," my voice was cold and void of emotion.

"Then why are- no why have you been staring at me?," she asked. Putting her phone away to look at me.

I looked away from her, "I don't know what your talking about," I shrugged as I released a cloud of smoke.

"Oh yeah? Then why were you staring at me while I beat your best friend?," I threw my cigarette down and crushed it with my boot.

"Everyone else was. I wanted to be like the crowd," great answer. I patted my back internally.

She laughed humoroulessly. "Okay. They why do you kill people? That definitely doesn't help you fit it," I looked at her. To see she was a few feet away from me.

"You seem to know me better than I know myself. If so, then you'd know why I was apparently staring," I challenged her.

I towered over Lana's small frame. "I think you were impressed," damn. She did know me.

"Wrong," I lied, "I was surprised a small thing like you could beat my right hand man," she only smiled.

Did she see through my lie?

After that, we just talked. It was strange, someone like me, evil, arrogant, and cold, talking to a sarcastic, strong and cute, 16 year old girl.

I just said...cute?

I shook my head. Then everything got quiet as she began to stare at me.

"What?," I asked, confused, "is there something on my face?," I reached uo to see.

She chuckled and shook her head, "no no. I was just thinking about everything that I've heard about you and....how there all not seeming so true."

2 people came up the latter to see her friends.

"Lana, why are you talking to him?," thr girl, Aiden, asked.

"Uh no reason," she glanced at me before walk I away with her friends.

I watched her as she left.

What was that?

I then went back down into the Cage to go get mt idiotic best friend, Lucky Sanders.

Lana's pov

I left with Aiden and Jax, not looking back at Sebastian. I felt bad for not telling them the truth, I bet I hurt Sebastian too.

We got into the car and drove off.

The whole car ride was them lecturing me on not to talk to Sebastian.

Not like I listened to them though.

Jax dropped me off first and I walked up to my front door.

I was about to open up the door when I heard yelling.

"Get the hell out of my house Marcus before I-!," dad shouted but was cut off.

"Before you what? Kill my son now!," a man shouted by the name of Marcus.

I opened the door just to see dad gettin ready to punch a man. Marcus I presume.

Marcus turned to my with a smirk as dad stared at me in horror.

"You must be Lana, I'm Marcus Lane, your worst nightmare."