Six

Once I had reached her room, I realized all the lights were out and my hand went to my gun, slowly opening the door, I walked in.

Once inside the door slammed shut.

I heard a groan. A woman's groan.

"Lana? What the hells going on? We're in a fucking hospital for petes sake," I grumbled.

The lights turned on and I heard the door click, signaling it was locked.

I saw 2 guys on either side of me, leaning against the walls. And in front of me, the doctor who had no name tag, Mr. Kevin, and Lana sat.

Lana was half asleep rubbing her eyes as he sat beside her, his hand firmly attached to his weapon on his side.

"Good to see you Sebastian. We have somethings to talk about," the man said.

I cocked an eyebrow at him, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at the man, and every other person in the room that wasn't Lana.

"Apparently you have forgotten who I am," the man said, standing up. He stared at me.

Getting a good look at him, I realized he looked like he was in his mid to late 30's.

"Uncle Kevin," I grumbled, sneering at him. He chuckled, "correct. Thats me."

"What do you want with me?," I asked.

"Well, I'm going to use little Lana to get to you," he said. "And what I want is you to help me with something."

"And that is?"

"To kill Jackson and Marcus. I hate them and their getting in the way with my shipments. And I thought you might want to get some revenge considering Marcus almost killed Lana. But I could kill her if this ends up going bad," he said, blackmailing me in the situation.

"I think that an okay idea."

Short I know but I want sleep.