One

Lana's pov

"Lana!," my mom called from down stairs. "Yes?," I replied, continuing to scroll through Instagram.

"Its time for your dance class!," she told me. I smiled, "okay! Ill be down in a moment!."

I quickly stood uo and grabbed my duffle bag, running down stairs.

My dad was sitting at the table on the phone.

"No, no, Jack," dad sighed. 'Uncle Jackson?' I mouthed to him, he nodded once "yeah, you and Layla should come up soon. Sure bring the twins," dad had a very annoyed and tired look on his ageing face.

I giggle, "bye," he quickly hung up.

Then he got another phone call.

"Cam!," he cheered with fake enthusiasm.

I laughed lightly as I pecked him on thr cheek. He gave me a side hug and pecked my forehead. "Have fun, pumpkin," he said.

"No not you, dumba-," he stopped himself.

"Wow I'm 18 and you still won't cus in front of me," I gave an experasted sigh as I rolled my blue eyes.

"Your mother would kill me," dad grumbled.

"NO NOT YOU!"

"Come on, Lana. You don't want to be late!," mom shouted from the living room.

I ran to her, "Aiden and Jax are coming to pick me up today," I told her.

"Oh, okay. Have fun sweetie," she pecked my forehead with a small smile as she went into the kitchen with dad.

"Whose this Jax guy?," I heard dad ask quitely.

Oh sh*t.

The car pulled up as he walked into the living room to confront me.

"Oh, well, their here. Don't want to be late. Bye mom! Bye dad!," I zoomed past jim and out the front door.

"DRIVE DAD ASKED ABOUT JAX!," I screeched as I got into the car.

Jax's eyes widened as he sped out of mt drive way.

"That was to close."

....

"Did your parents believe you?," Aiden as asked me

"Yeah, surprisingly," I nodded, "what about you two?," I asked.

"Ma'ma was kinda suspicious at first but finally agreed after about an hour of questioning," Aiden rolled her brown eyes.

"My dad didn't care," came Jax's shirt reply. The car went silent after that.

Jax didn't have much of a family figure. With his mom a drunk and dad a man who is always too high to know which Wyatt was his left or right.

Aiden had a loving mother and a father that left her many years ago.

I don't know how I am the perfect one with bith loving parents, they deserve way more than I do.

"So its fight night right?," Jax asked. "Yup," I said popping the 'p'.

He nodded as he took a few turns before we ended up in the alley way or, what moat people know it as the opening to the Cage.

As he parked the car I grabbed my bad and we got out. "Little Mason!," Greg shouted happily, Greg is the owner of the Cage. "Hey Greg," I grinned at him as he gave me a big hug.

"I'm guessing you were never here?," Greg cocked an eyebrow at me as he pulled away. I nodded, "you know me to well," I said smirking.

....

We all climbed down the latter and ended up at the Cage.

The Cage was underground, hidden from the naked eye considering it was illegal. Mom and dad used to come here all the time.

Aiden and Jax soon joined me and we went to go change.

I wore a purple sports bra and black shorts with my hair up in a pony tail. Aiden wore the same thing but her sports bra was pink and her hair was in two shoulder long dutch braids. Jax wore gym shorts and no shirt.

We all wrapped our hands as Greg walked up to us with a large smile on his face.

"Little Mason your up next against Lucky Sanders," he smirked before walking off.

Lucky Sanders. Sebastian's right hand man. Sebastian owns the #1 gang. He's known to be cold and a ruthless killer.

"Good luck," Aiden grinned at me. "Break his legs!," Jax cheered.

I rolled my eyes at his excitement and watched as the match ended.

Sebastian was fighting some guy who was to slow and way to buff.

Sebastian punched the guy straight in the jaw and he fell against the bars of the cage, out cold.

The crowd cheered for him.

Johnson. Johnson. Johnson. Was all you could here.

"Okay! Okay! Everybody hold your applause for Little Mason and Lucky!," Greg shouted to the crowd as they cheered louder than before.

Making my way through the crowd of crazed and sweaty people was not fun, especially when your short like me.

I finally made it to the cages bared door and saw Sebastian walking out with Lucky going in, they do that weird bro hug as they pass one another. I roll my eyes and walk past Sebastian, bumping shoulders with him on purpose.

I felt his eyes on me as I walked into the the cage. Greg shut the doors as he announced us again.

Lucky smirked as he popped his knuckles and neck, trying to look all scary and cool.

I stretched real quick as Greg yelled out, "Fight!," we got into our stances.

Him making the first move. Quickly and expertly I dodge his attack while making my own, kicking his shin.

It locked and he tumbled forwards, when he caught himself I kicked him in the back and tumbled to the floor.

He got back up and threw punch after punch at me. I blocked most.

"How would your dad like it if I told him his little girl was 'fighten again?," he cocked an eyebrow at me as he managed a punch to my shoulder, I only moved slightly.

"He'd kill me," I shrugged as I punched him straight in the nose, "not like you would be able to tell him."

He shook off the pain as he got back into his stance, "oh, and why is that?"

I charged at him, ducking his arm and grabbing it, as I pulled it behind his back painfully and shoved his face into the ground.

"Because you wouldn't be able to remember which way left or right was, when I'm done with you. Why would you remember me?," I flipped him over and straddled his waist.

"But of course you would remember me," I smirked evily as I lifted my fist up, "I'm just so rememberable," I punched him in the temple and he was out cold.

Just for affect I flipped off of him, landing on my feet. The crowd cheered louder than I had ever heard them.

And through the crowd a certain pair of cold, blue eyes were set on me.

Something swirled in them....but it was gone as soon as it came.

But then I realized those eyes, belonged to none other than Sebastian Clyde Johnson.

My phone wouldn't charge yesterday and I had school so I couldn't publish the chapter yesterday. Sorry everyone. I hope you enjoyed.

-Agent Nobody