Five

I'm back!

***

"Where is she! Where is he?," she shouted at the people behind the desk.

When they gave her no answer whee saw me, her eyes burned with fire and concern as she stormed up to me.

"Who did this!?," she spat.

"Marcus," I told her. She made a noise that was similar to a growl as she clenched her jaw and fists.

"Do you know if their okay?," she asked me quietly after a moment of complete silence.

"The doctor seemed...sketchy. But Xavier is fine but Lana is in a coma. He didn't give me any real information though," I told her.

"Wait.... why were you even at our house?," she asked me.

"I had some business to take care of down your neighborhood and when I saw him leaving your home, I decided to see whose house he was coming from. Since at the time I didn't know that qas your home."

She nodded once. Then asked, "what room is Xavier and Lana in?"

"Lana's in room 233 and Xavier's in 240."

Whe nodded once more before leaving me with my thoughts once again.

I got a phone call and immediately answered it.

"Yes?"

"Hey Sebastian," came Lucky's drunken voice.

I sighed, "why are you drunk?"

He made a noise similar to a scoff but more slurred. "Well I woke up at the Cage and decided why not get drunk," he hiccupped then moaned.

I groaned before gagging. "Bye," I hung up, knowing fully what he was about to do.

"Umm....hello?," I put my phone in ny pocket and glanced at the nurse who seemed to be shaking in fear at my near presence.

"Yes?," I asked, turning fully to her.

"Well...uh....I need to get past y-you, sir," she stuttered adorably.

I nodded before stepping to the side. She nodded in thank you before stepping into the elevator.

I sat down in the nearest chair before pulling out my phone and canceling my plans for today and tomorrow.

"Yeah...no...I'm canceling. It'll commence on Tuesday...yeah...no...bye Ted," I hung up and called the next two people.

"Are you here to see Lana Mason?," I looked up at the familiar nurse from a few moments ago.

"Yes, why?," I asked. She smirked before pulling out a knife that looked somewhat like a gum packet.

"Mr. Kevin, the doctor from earlier, would like to see you in her room. And he doesn't like to wait," I shrugged as I stood.

"Okay, and you have a little something on your face," she screeched and dropped the knife into my hand. She immediately began to search her face.

I chuckled, "you also are way to gullible," I then stabbed her in her fake boob and it popped like a balloon.

Smirking with amusement I left to go to Lana's room.

Short but I will update again very soon.