Reading 'Training to be a Badass' | part 2

last time...

It was afternoon when he finally saw a large stretch of land along the horizon. It wasn't mountainous so it could either be the grasslands or the lava field. He guessed the grasslands since there wasn't any orange glow radiating off the land. He mist traveled onto the land and it turned out to be the grasslands. Even though he read that there were vast areas grasslands, he was still surprised that it was just as vast as the ocean. He looked around and couldn't see any trees on the horizon but he could see moving shapes a couple of miles inland.

now...

"Artist, paint or draw or whatever you do, do that, and make all of these landscapes so the people here can see what they look like. Or maybe I could just snap my fingers and summon actual maps and photos of it, but I don't really feel like doing that, so have fun!" Chaos said, making the artist a little area for him to work. (After supplying him with everything he would need.)

Since he came here to train, he decided that he shouldn't be lazy and mist travel everywhere so he jogged over to the blotches to see what they were. 30 minutes later, he finally got close enough to see what animals were grazing on the land. Omega would have to say that the closest thing they resembled were bulls with a cow's body. The head had 4 horns sticking out at all angles and its face was stocky just like a bulls. It had a strong neck leading down to a cow's body. There was even an udder under its body just located more towards the front than back in between its hind legs. Its whip like tail had 5 inch hairs on the end but Omega could tell that it wasn't hair when it glinted in the sunlight. They were spikes! Omega just shook his head and walked towards it to see if it would get aggressive. Omega had faced worse than a cow with a spiked tail.

"While that is true, did you really have to do that? You've gone so much, why try approaching a potentially dangerous cow...thing? Willingly?" Jason was sitting on his beanbag with his hands on his head, contemplating the meaning of life.

As he made his way towards it, the bull/cow hybrid slowly raised his head assessing Omega. Omega just calmly and slowly walked towards the ... he's just going to call it a bullow ... and carefully extended a hand stopping a foot away format. Omega had no idea if the thing had teeth or not and he would prefer to not find out in the wrong way. The bullow  slowly clopped his way over to Omega and assessed him again for any possible danger. Omega held still while it felt extremely weird to be judged by the animal and wondered if it had increased intelligence or something. He wouldn't be surprised with how it's looking at him. After seeing the bullow's eyes apparently approve of him, Omega slowly extended his hand all the way and petted the bullow on his cheekbone. He started to scratch it as it calmed down after being touched probably for the first time. Soon, it started to make a purring sound just like a cat and he brought up his other hadn't to scratch both cheeks.

"Could I have one? That could be my new sacred animal." Hera thoughtfully said, and then imagined one of the cows, and summoned one into the throne room. To say the least, Hera decorated the frightened bullow, except no, that's not a good enough name for the sacred animal of Hera! Hmm, what should its new name be...Hera snapped her fingers and posted on the bulletin board in Olympus, *Hera is accepting any names, so long as they're not ridiculous*(Because yes, they have a bulletin board in Olympus)

After petting the bullow for about 10 minutes while also looking around the surrounding area, he started jogging off to the east towards the tree line. The trees reminded him of a mix between cypress trees with their larger bottom and pine trees with their bark and needles. They even had pine cones on them that looked exactly the same as Earth pine cones. Omega jogged through the forest for the rest of the day and set up camp for the night. He hardened the water vapor around him to make a tent and had a quick meal before falling asleep.