Reading 'Start of a Long Journey ' | part 1

Last time...

Little did they know that they were being followed.

Now...

BANG!!
Everyone in the throne room ducked, covering their heads and hiding somewhere, anywhere. Leo was hiding in what remained of his pile of popcorn, and the others were clinging to each other and hiding under their beanbags, wondering if this was how they would all die. Well, everyone but Chaos. He even had a bag of popcorn, and was smirking.
"Ughh, I'm going to kill someone for doing that." A figure said, landing on the stone floor of the throne room, flat on their stomach. Everyone looked in their direction, wondering who it could be. They seemed to be wearing armor, and had grey skin with a fair amount of muscles.
BANG!!
"Ok, seriously, I know that I'm a target for many, but is this really necessary?" The figure groaned again, as now there was someone sprawled out onto their back, after falling down from a  swirling vortex on the ceiling. People came back up from their hiding places, and just saying, Leo came up with a mouthful of popcorn. Everyone was staring, either at the figures on the floor, or at Leo.
"Why hello, recruit. How are you doing, on this fine day?" Chaos asked to the grey skinned figure still on their stomach.
"Well, it was certainly better before you decided to grab me from my mission to wherever this is. Now, help me up old thing."
People stiffened, wondering if the person was going to be punished for insulting the creator of the universe. However, Chaos just laughed, and helped to get the grey person and the one laying on the other up, who, from the book's description, looked like Cadok.
"Now! Let's get back to reading, shall we? Also, Reyna, is it? Could you read this chapter for us? Thank you. And yes, this is Cadok, and this is...no one of any importance." Chaos said, sitting down and summoning two more bean bags for the grey person and Cadok. The grey person also scowled at Chaos, and sat down with his arms crossed.

When they arrived at Cadok's house, Machai was surprised at how similar it was to those identical houses you see in communities. They were lined up side by side and each house was given about 3 acres of land in a square shape. The houses were pushed to the back away from the street with a garden before each of them and a smooth stone walkway leading to the street. There were some hovering cars in some of the driveways but most Machai guessed were in the closed garages.

Leo and Apollo stood up. They looked at each other, and Apollo snapped his fingers. POOF! They disappeared, no one could see where they were, but they did know that they had to be somewhere in the room.
"AWW YEAH BABY!!!!!" In zoomed a car, stopping to hover in the center of the room. Both Leo and Apollo had shades on, and were 'dancing' to music only they could hear. They were in the crossfire of a lot of godly powers.

Cadok parked the bus on the landing pad beside the building and they both got off heading towards the house. The houses looked similar to Earth houses structurally wise. However, the color scheme was so vibrant and mixed with many different colors that made it perfectly clear that it was not Earth paint, if it was paint at all. It shimmered in the upcoming sunset and even had a sparkly hue to it. It also looked like the paint was swirling around each other with the setting sun making the houses an incredible sight to see. Of course, Cadok was used to this so he just kept walking while Machai followed in a daze with his mind being overloaded with all the colors that almost pleasantly blinded his eyes.

Cadok opened the door for Machai and said, "Welcome to my home." If Machai could say the outside looked slightly similar to earth houses, then the inside just went and gave away that the house was from another planet. Their technology was like Earth but fast forwarded 500 years or something. There were holographic images everywhere with each screen showing a different topic such as weather or xacta, which is apparently a sport played with two balls that aren't supposed to touch the ground but can only sometimes hover and ... Machai lost track after that with the boatload of new information.