// Epilogue //

Stiles and I both feel it every day, just like you said we would, and it makes me think about that quote Jennifer used to start our first class

Stiles and I both feel it every day, just like you said we would, and it makes me think about that quote Jennifer used to start our first class. Because when I feel it, yeah, it's like...I'm looking "into the heart of an immense darkness". 

So what do you do instead?

I look for my friends.

~ Scott McCall & Alan Deaton

Shopping and hanging out with Lydia and Allison seemed to make what happened to them less real. However, by the end of the day, Bree knew better. She was glad to be able to spend time with them, the three practically spending nights at each other's houses on a weekly basis. Sitting on top of Allison's bed, the teenage girls were trying on new outfits they bought and deciding when to wear them for school. 

Bree felt like she hadn't smiled in a while and was immediately overjoyed when Allison made the decision to stay in Beacon Hills for good. Yeah, she was sure Paris would be a lot safer for her, but she missed having the huntress around. Lydia slipped into her new heels, strutting as if she were on a cat-walk across the room, showing off her new outfit. Bree smiled and gave her a thumbs-up before Lydia sat down next to her with a serious expression. 

"When are you going to tell him?" 

Caught off guard, Bree's eyebrows furrowed downward in confusion. "What do you mean? Who?"

The strawberry blonde only rolled her eyes at her friend, clarifying, "When are you going to tell Stiles that you like him?"

"Blunt much, Lyds?" 

Lydia jabbed, "Avoid questions much, Bree?"

Sighing with annoyance in her tone, the Phoenix replied shyly, "I want to, but I doubt he's gonna see it as anything more. He's had a crush on you since forever, nothing's going to change that."

"Please," she scoffed, "What he had was an obsession. And believe me, those days are done. I can't believe you don't see the way he looks at you, the way you both look at one another. It's sickening."

"But just because he likes me, doesn't mean he'll want to be with me."

Lydia argued, "Bree, you know what kind of person he is. Quit making up excuses."

Bree exhaled, whispering softly, "He kissed me."

"What?!" Lydia practically screamed beside her, making Bree flinch, "And you didn't tell me?"

Bree shrugged her shoulders, "It was kind of a spur of the moment situation."

"And?"

"And what?"