// Full Moon Trap //

The dead cannot cry out for justice

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.

~ Lois McMaster Bujold

"So mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank?" Lydia scoffed as she, Allison, and Bree exited the huntress' vehicle in the school's parking lot. "What's she trying to do? Give us investment advice?"

Allison raised her eyebrows while Bree commented, "I doubt it since this bank has been closed for years."

"And why aren't you telling Scott?" Lydia asked the two.

Allison replied resentfully as she opened the trunk, "Because according to someone, I need to find something real. Which reminds me, um, I can't drive you home today. I have an errand to run after school."

Bree turned away after briefly glancing at the pair of bolt cutters sitting ominously in the trunk and watched Stiles sliding out of the jeep slyly, Scott exiting from the other side. She hated holding grudges, but something inside her wanted to see Stiles suffer for a little bit, which meant no conversations with him. And suffer he did. Bree did all she could to avoid him the whole day, which included no stopping by his locker or sitting next to him in class or even looking in his direction. 

Stiles was utterly confused to say the least. All he wanted to do was tell Bree about what they discovered the previous night. He wanted to divulge how Isaac was practically shoved into an ice water bath (much to Stiles' pleasure since he really did not like him) in order to remember where Erica and Boyd were being held captive, only to find out that Erica was dead, and that another werewolf was trapped with Boyd. He wanted to tell her of Scott's plan to talk with Derek, and invite her to help out if she wanted to, but for some reason, unbeknownst to him, he never got the chance. 

Bree wouldn't say she had gone the whole day in complete agony, but then again, she didn't have to. It was clearly portrayed by her expressions and both Allison and Lydia knew. During their math class, the brunette huntress noticed how Bree struggled with working out the problems, her confusion showing through scrunched eyebrows and a noticeable frown. Mathematics was not the photographer's forte and usually, she would ask Stiles for help, but ever since the "condom incident" as Allison labelled it, Bree refused to ask. At the end of the day, the two girls darted straight for the Argents' car when the school bell rang out.

Preparing to back out of the parking space, Allison inquired, "You wanted to ask him, didn't you?"

The photographer questioned her best friend with furrowed eyebrows, wanting more explanation. 

"You needed his help."

Bree only averted her eyes, not saying a word which Allison took as a yes before she drove them out of the lot. By the time they made it to the abandoned bank, the sky had darkened significantly with sirens wailing in the distance. Allison took hold of the red bolt cutters from her trunk and led Bree to the entrance of the worn building. Gripping the chain using the tool, the huntress stopped briefly, looking to her friend with an idea in mind.