You Turn Him On: Axis

Ludwig (Germany)

You were eating dinner with Ludwig as Gil had gone to a bar with The BTT. You were having the normal wurst and potatoes or somthing. You noticed he was stairing at you occasionally shifting. You then pulled the wurst out of your mouth and bit a pice of. He blushed and looked away. You knew what you were doing and it made you laugh inside ober how perverted your boyfriend was. You finned and took the plates to the kitchen putting them in the sink. Sawying you hips as you went. You brought two Icelollys back and went to the garden with him acting as though you had no idea what he was like. You sucked on the lolly which is when it was slapped out of your hand and you were picked up and taken to the bedroom.

Feliciano (Italy)

'God can we stop now?' You asked once you finned your laps. Ludwig nodded and you sat down waiting for Feli. You bra was showing through your top and you had beads of sweat on your face. Feli saw this and blushed feeling a growing pain in his abdomen. You were also lightly panting. He came over and whispered to ludwig who sighed and let him go. Feli came over and then dragged you away.

Kiku (Japan)

'Really Kiku?' You asked as he was blushing. Guaranteed it was not really his falt yiu were in an extreemly tight and revealing cosplay. He nodded and you sighed telling you would make up for it later and that there was a bathroom that was private upstairs and too the right. He nodded and went there.