When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend: Allies

Y/F/F: Your Favorite Flower
Y/F/C: Your Favorite Chocolate/Candy
Y/F/N: Your Full Name

Alfred (America)

You were waiting in line at the cinema to get tickets to see Deadpool 2. You were still waiting for Alfred and had begun to give up hope that he was coming. He has been acting really strange, and by strange quite he hardly ever answers the phone and if he does he always says he can't speak and he will call you back. He rarely y replies to your messages and the last time you spake was when you asked if you were still meeting up on Saturday (today) which he said you were and then said he needed to go. You were at the front of the line a had fully given up hope that you would see him again. And sighed you gave a half-hearted smile to the lady at the ticket booth 'Been stood up dear? He sertanatly lost a good one if you have been. What would it be?' She asked and smiled at you. 'Seems like it, I really liked him too It wasn't meant to be a date as we're just friends even though I would like something more, but it seems we're not even friends now either. Deadpool 2 please.' You smiled back holding in a tear. 'Don't give up hope, love always finds a way if it is meant to be.' She gave you your ticket and you left to go buy popcorn and find your seat. When you get to your seat there is a bouquet of Y/F/F and a box of Y/F/C you looked at them and they were definitely for you. You smiled and picked them up placing them by your feet and the chocolates on your lap. You noticed there was a card on the box and opened it on the front it said don't open till movie credits are over.

———————-Time skip brought to you by Americas burgers————————

The credits were now over so you opened the card

To Y/N
From the moment I first met you I knew were you the perfect girl I have been waiting for my whole life. Would you please do me the honor of being the Lois Lain to my superman?
-Alfred F. Jones AKA the HERO x

As you finished reading a bunch of gasps were heard all throughout the screen room. You looked up and followed everyone's gaze to the stage before the screen standing there was Alfred holding another bunch of Y/F/F. He had his famous smirk on and was looking straight at you. 'Y/N would you please be the Lois Lain to my Superman, the Shiklah to my dead pool, the cat girl to my Batman, the....' he kept listing more and more as you walked down unnoticed by him and you walked up the steps and towards him 'the Peggy Carter to my Captain America.' By now he realized you weren't in your seat and he looked for you everywhere. You hugged him from behind and he turned around. You hugged him again and when you pulled back you slapped him lightly on the cheek. 'Of course, I will dont keep me waiting next time. Come on a hero.' You took his hand and lead him down the steps and back to your seats where you both got a huge cheer from everyone.

Arthur (England)

You were fed up. For the past week, Arthur has come home made tea given you a cup and went straight to his room. He didn't answer you when you asked him how his day was or when you said hello he didn't even nod or glance at you. You have had it. At that moment he came through the door and when he realized you were in the kitchen he went straight upstairs. You made tea and found a piece of paper and wrote a note on it putting it on a tray with the tea and scones you made earlier that day with cream and jam. You picked up the tray and headed to his room you set the tray down and went into your room packing your bags. You didn't have much so it was done in five minutes you walked to his door again and knocked on it. Walking off and down the stairs and out of the house. You had tears streaming down your face and had no idea where to go. You had no money on you and you had no idea where your purse is in your suitcase, so you couldn't get a cab to your friends, but he isn't back for another month even though you know he wouldn't mind you crashing there. You realized you had walked to the park about an hour away from Arthurs house. You opened the gate and went in sitting on your favorite bench. 'Why does this always happen?' You asked out loud to no one.