You Meet The Family: Allies

Alfred (America)

'Babe your gunna love them theres Arthur who you have met before you know the one who brought us food the day we met, Francis and my little bro Matthew!' He said you were nervous as you were about to officially meet Alfreds so called family, they were only related to him through history but they were called The F.A.C.E Family noe the less. 'But what if they dont like me?' You questioned. 'They will love you...especially Francis...well were here!' He said and pulled up to a big house. You had both flown to London were Arthur lived. 'Wow.' You said looking at the massive house before you. 'Yep come on dudett.' He said taking your hand and running up the drive. You got to the door and it opened revealing the person you were told was Arthur. 'Hello Alfred, and you must be Y/N it is a pleasure to meet you.' He said holding out his hand. 'Thankyou it is a pleasure to meet you as well Mr Kirkland.' You said shaking his hand lightly. 'Arthur is fine do come in Matt and the frog are in the sitting area I will be in the kitchen.' He said. 'Your not cooking are you!?' Alfred shouted. 'No im not you bloody git no inside.' He said walking off. You followed Alfred into a sitting room were there was one perso sat in a arm chair, and another on the sofa. 'Hello Y/N.' He said standing up and kissing your hand. 'Hello Francis... how are you its been a while.' You said. 'I am well, how is Gil?' He asked. 'He is good thankyou he gets sick allot now but he lets his awesomeness fix it.' You both laughed. 'So you know eachother then?' Alfred asked. 'Yeah he used to come over with Antonio to form the bad touch trio.' You said. 'Well do sit.' Francis said sitting back down. 'Y/N?' You turned to see Matthew. 'Mattie!' You said hugging him. 'I missed you.' You said. 'Me too.' He replied. 'How do you know Mattie?' Alfred asked wondering how you knew everyone. 'He is... have you told them.' You whispered he nodded. 'He is dating my brother. So he came over allot.' You said. You were then all called to the table were Arthur sat at the head Francis at the opposite end with Matthew sat next to him with you and Alfred sat in between. Once you all sat a waiter came out and served you food. 'So then I assume Alfred has told you he is a country or did he lie to me so he can stay with you.' Arthur asked. 'He told me at the last meeting... he took me thier to tell me and you if I didn't break up with him which I didn't.' You said. 'And why is that most people dont like to date people much older than them like much older?' He asked. 'Well I am also a personification, but just a city.' You said. 'Oh really and what would that be?' He said the tension was definitely rising. 'Arthur.' Francis said. 'Shut it frog.' He said back. 'Umm I am the personification of Königsberg it was one of Prussias Capitals.' You said. 'So your a beilschmidt?' He asked clearly not liking the fact you were related to them. 'Yes.' You said clearly worried. 'Thats cool I mean Im boing to be related to one.' Matthew said holding up his left hand were there was a ring. 'You are what!' Everyone shouted. 'Gil proposed last week and I wanted to tell you in person im sorry papa.' He said. 'Non dont worry.' 'Somis everyone just going to go marry a beilschmidt now should I just go marry Germany!' Arthur yelled. 'Umm I think I should leave.' You said and stood up. No one noticed except Arthur who followed you. 'Y/N!' He yelled you turned around and he offered you a beer sitting down on the front step. 'Thankyou.' You said and he nodded. 'I approve you know.' He said. 'It doesn't seem like it.' You replied. 'No but I do I can tell he cares from the way he speeks about you. I just dont want him to get hert.' He said. 'I wont hert him I love him too much to do that.' You replied and you then both drank talking about Alfred.

Arthur (England)

'What if they dont like me?' You asked as Arthur hugged you from behind. 'They will.' he said. 'They might not! What is they think Im a bad cook. What if they dont like what im wearing.' You fretted. 'They will like you. Your cooking is wonderful and you look gorgeous as always.' He said kissing your cheek as the door rang. 'Thats them. Come on they will love you.' He said holding your hand and leading you to the front door. He opened it and suddenly you were on the floor being hugged. 'Ahh!' You squealed. The person got off of you helping you up. 'Sorry dudett. Im Alfred the HERO! He yelled. 'It ok.' You said they all came in and you sat inbthe sitting room next to Arthur on the sofa, Alfred sitting on a chair and the other two sitting on the couch opposite. 'So then I suppose this calls for an introduction.' Arthur said. 'This is Alfred also known as America.' He motioned to the person who attacked you on entering the house. 'Sup. Im also the HERO!' He yelled. 'Will you stop shouting your a hero you bloody wanker.' Arthur said. 'This is Frog.' He smirked motioning towards a man with blonde hair. 'Its a pleasure cheri, as Angleterre cannot say my name it is Francis Bonneyoy also know as France.' He said standing and coming over and kissing your hand. 'And this is Matthew also known as Canada.' He said motioning towards a man with a cute cirl and a bear. 'Hello eh.' He said. 'Hello your bear is super cute.' You said. 'Thankyou his name is Kumajiro eh.' He said the bear then walked over and sat on your lap you looked at it shocked. 'Hello.' You said the bear looked up at you. 'Who are you?' It asked 'Ahh...It talks?' You said seeing a bear talk to you. 'Yes it does but he doesn't remember anything.' Matthew said. 'Well Im Y/N also known as Oslo.' You said the bear git off and sat back on Matthews lap. 'Shall we have dinner then?' You asked everyone nodded and walked to the table. You sat next to Arthur) at the head opposite you was Alfred next to him as Francis and Matthew across from him. 'This is wonderful have you finally gor a chef Angleterre?' Francis asked. 'Not unless you want to get punched for calling my Girlfriend a chef then no I haven't you bloody frog.' He said you giggled at the nickname he called Francis. 'You are an amazing cook cheri.' He said. 'Thankyou.' You replied. 'So what do you do for a living I heard you dont do much as a capital.' He then asked. 'Well I do, just not much I go to the Scandinavian meetings and do all the responsibilities of one but not allot so I do allot of albums.' You said. 'You sing!' Alfred yelled. 'Yes Im a singer for nightcore.' You said. 'A girl that can cook and sing you caught a good one iggy!' He said. 'Has Angleterre told you has been Married before?' Francis then asked causing Arthur to drop his fork and glare at Francis. 'What? Who?' You asked saddened by the fact that he married before. 'Yes he did marry someone in 1956. (I think this is right)' he said. 'I was forced yo...' Arthur tried to yell but was cut of. 'Who?' You asked sadly. 'Me.' He reolied you were shocked. 'I was forced to do it I dont love him I love you.' Arthur said holding your hand. 'How did you meet?' Matthew asked you. 'Umm well I got in a fight with my sister and she kicked me out, i went to a park and Arthur was wlking around so he took me for tea and stopped me getting a cold from the rain then refused to let me walk around London at night so I cane here and never left.' You said. 'So romantic.' Francis said. 'Not really I looked awful.' You laughed you then continued to laugh and answer questions.

Francis (France)

Well you were currently being what felt like an interview. Francis invited his family round to meet you officially and it was going awaful. 'So what do you do for a living?' Alfred asked. 'Im a waitress at a fancy restaurant down the road.' You said as another question came. 'What are your plans together in the future.' Arthur asked. 'Umm I dont know I haven't thought that far yet but get married maby.' You said. Francis then stepped noticeing your discomfort. 'Well we will let you know if we do get plans can you please stop now?' He said. 'Yes of corse you have clearly found a good partner.' Arthur said. 'Now then as an apology I brought somthing to show you I managed to fing this book of photos of frog when he has a child.' He said pulling a book out of his bag coming and sitting next to you along with Alfred and Matthew...

Ivan (Russia)

Well this was...exciting... You had a knife to your neck with your back pressed up against the wall. 'What is his favorite color?' The woman you lurnt to be Belarus said. 'Sunflower yellow or the color of Americas blood.' You said. 'What does he do to the baltics?' She said testing you on how much you knew your boyfriend. 'He presses on Latvias head, hits Lithuania whith his pipe and he intimidates Estonia.' You said. 'Who bullied him when he was a child?' She said taking off pressure from the knife each time, 'The tutonic knights or Prussia until Ivan strangled him after saving him from the froven lake.' You said she finally let you go with a sigh. 'Ok you can date my brother.' She said. 'Are you ok would you like a drink?' You asked not sure what to say after that. 'Just a tea please.' She said an sat on the sofa. You came back whith tea and handed it too her. 'This is perfect.' She said and gave a half smiel whith a huff of laughter. 'I remember Ivan saying thats how my sister likes it when he made me tea when we first met so I made it like mine.' You said. She smiled 'I am sorry. I just dont want to see him get hurt again. He may not look it but he isnt as stong as he seems, he is actually really soft inside and he gets hurt easily. I dont want to see that happen again.' She said. 'I know and I dont either. I cant imagine what he has been through and I dont think I want to. But I can assure you that I will never hurt your brother.' You said. 'I can see that you love him and I know he loves you, I remember when he rung up saying he made a friend and that he loved her. Thankyou I haven't seen my brother so happy in a long time.' She said. 'I do love him and I am glad we have talked.' You said and she hugged you.' Just then Ukraine came in 'I found it sister.' She came sat next to you. 'This is all of Russias baby photos.' She smiled.

Yao (China)

You were currently sat on the sofa while talking to Yaos brother Hong Kong. When he got out a couple of pictures of when china was a child. So you went through them laughing till Yao came home.