Battle Wounds: Axis

Ludwig (Germany)

You were on your way to meet Ludwig in the park walking München when you suddnly got pushed over. Looking up you saw three men around your age smirking. 'What the fuck was that for?' You shouted standing up. You knees dripping blood. 'Fun.' One answered hi fiving the other two. 'Well you shouldn't push random people over you stupid ass holes!' You said pushing past only to be grabbed from behind by your arms. You were now defenseless. You whistled twice and München ran off. 'Ha looks like your puppy is a bad protector.' Another one said. 'No he is doing as told.' You said smirking before you got punched in the stomach. Coughing up blood instantly. 'Vhat are jou doing to mien Liebling?' You recognised the voice and smiled they dropped you and you moved out the way. Ludwig punched them all untill he fell back and the others ran of. You ran over and saw him holding his side. Looking there you saw a knife. You pulled out a madage from your bag quickly badaging him tightly and removing the knife. You then auickly went home getting Gil to help eventually he was stitched and asleep. You hugged him as he slept in bed after Gil carried him there. Wispering tnanks to him you falling asleep also.

Feliciano (Italy)

You were out walking in a park with feli holding his hand when he was pushed over by some random man who then held you as if you were dancing. 'I can be a better man than that wimp anyday.' He said you stuggled to get him off. But Feli stood up and hit him multiple times on the arm when he finally let you go, Feli punched him in the nose shouting 'That-a is my-a Bella!' When he got punched to the floor you ran over and the man left. Feli had tears in his eyes but you kissed them away. 'Thankyou Feli. I love you, lets get you home and get you cleaned up.' You said he nodded and you helped him walk out as he had clearly sprained an ancle. 'Ti amo bella.' He said and you kissed briefly before heading home.

Kiku (Japan)

You were doing another photo shoot at a con you were dressed as F/A/C at a con in Tokyo. You were on breack walking around with Kiku when someone slapped your but. You spun around but Kiku alredy had a katana at his neck. 'Why did you do that? You cant just srap whoever you want.' Kiku said as you watched the scene the man who slapped your but ducked the katana and pushed Kiku into a table and ran off. You ran over to him as h was clutching his side. You mived his top and it was bruised. You canceled the rest of the shoot and took him to hospital and luckily it was just bruising nothing broken. 'You didn't have to di that you know.' You said driving back. 'I know but he doesn't have the right o touch my girrfriend.' He said he kissed his cheek muttering thanyou and drove home.