You Get Matching Tattoos: Allies

BEGINNING
You and........have been dating for a year so for your 1 year anniversary you both decided to get matching tattoos...here is how it went...

Alfred (America)

'So what should we get?' You asked Alfred as you both drank your drinks in McDonalds were you were waiting till your appointment time. 'I dont know what do you think it need to be matching in someway though.' He said taking a long sip of his milkshake. 'I saw one on pintres the other day it's Captain America theamed so it makes sence as that the move we met at.' You said his face lut up 'lets see! Thats a great idea dudett.' He said you pulled out your phone and serched for it, finding it a fue minuets later. You showed it too him. 'Thats perfect but lets change the 'with' to 'love' lets go!' He said grabbing your hand and drgging you to the shop/ parlor. You showed the man the image and he drew it all out and asked were you wated it you both agreed on your shoulder. So after a while he finnished and prepped you to get it done Alfred being prepared next to you. You held his hand as you both had the opposite arm done. After a fue hours (no idea how long it takes) it was done you paid them and both left happily hand in hand.
YOUR TATTOO LOOKS LIKE THIS.

Arthur (England)

'Thats a perfect Idea lets go our appointment in a fue minuets.' Arthur said taking your hand. You both agreed on a ship with a quote that matches your relationship perfectly. You both decided to get on your wrist. You both sat down at the chairs getting as comfortable as possible as the artist each of you had began to work. At some point you felt a hand grab yours looking to your left you was Arthur lying back crying gripping your hand tightly. You stroked his hand with your thumb to soothe him. 'Nearly done just one more word ok then we will be finnished ok love.' You said and continued to stroke his hand. You couldn't blame him for crying it was painful. You thought it would be a good idea to distract him while the woman tattooing him finnished the last part. 'After we can go down to the harbor yeah.' You said and slightly saw him realax a bit at your voice and slightly nodd. 'We can go to the little chip shop and get some dinner.' You said slowly calming him. 'And then we can watch the sun set.' By now you were done so you pulled up a chair beside him holding him hand and kissing his head every now and then. 'Then we cn go sailing for the weekend.' You said just as the woman wiped his arm. 'There all done.' You said and he opened his eyes to see yours. You then walked out after paying heading towards the harbor.
YOUR TATTOO LOOKS LIKE THIS.
You both get this ship and you have writtle under yours is 'Come hell or high water.' And under his is 'I will said the world to find you.

' And under his is 'I will said the world to find you

Francis (France)

'Are you ready mon Amour?' Francis asked as you walked into the parlor. 'As Ill ever be.' You said nervous 'Ill be there with you the whole time chéri.' He said kissing you. He showed the people the design and they got to work. You were crying and breathing heavily Francis kept his promise and held your hand the whole time. Once you were done you loved what he had chosen. You had let him do a suprise. It was a crown with Mon Roi under it in beautiful writing. His was the same but a more masculin crown with Ma Reine under it. You thnked the artists and went on your way to have a small date before your big one tomorrow to celibrate a year.
YOUR TATTOO LOOKS LIKE THIS. with the writing underneath.

 with the writing underneath

Ivan (Russia)

You both went to a parlor were they design the tattoo for you. He asked questions like first impression, how you met, what you both like, nicknames and favorite color. After a while he had a design and set you up to get tattooed. You were back to back getting your shoulder tattooed. The woman tattooing Ivan was asking him about how you met and stuff and just listening to him talk about you made you smile. You didn't understand most of it as it was in Russian but you picked up some of the questions and answers and you definitely heard the woman say that he was clearly a lucky man. After a while you were done you both looked in the mirror to see you had a bee and he had a sunflower in beautiful color going outside of the lines to give it a splash look the thing you loved most was that under yours you had Моя любовь and he had Мой подсолнух. You both thanked the people and left going to the sunflower field.
YOUR TATTOO LOOKS LIKE THIS

Yao (China)

You both decided to get a little panda on your ankle. You were both nearly done you had a fue tear marks but he was ok understandable for one of the oldest countries who have seen all the wars and fought so many times. Then you were done. Yao paid and you then went to one of the parks to spend more time together out in the sun.
YOUR TATTOO LOOKS LIKE THIS