Who The Heck Are You: 2Ps

Intro...... you and your boyfriend had gone to a party/hosted a party england decided to curse someone and it sends you back in time you meet your boyfriends you younger self you rember him but he doesn't know you yet so you take the time to get to know what he was like beofre he met you... (he wont know it was you from his past after you come back to present day)

You meet his you ger self

Oliver (2pEngland)
You walked out of a cabin onto a sunny deck. The second you walked out you had swords pointing at your neck. You heard a chucke and a pirate was before you. He was clearly the captain. You looked him up and down seeing his black boots and pastle pink and blue captains outfit. You then looked into the familiar eyes of your boyfriend. Except when he was a pirate centuries ago. 'And what are you doing on my ship?' He asked circling you. His voice scared you, Not once have you heared his voice like this even when he is killing someone he still sounds a bit sweet, that was most likely visible to everyone on the ship. 'I...I don't know.' You knew that wasn't the answer he wanted but it was the one you had, and gave. 'Well then we will just have to get it out of you.' He snarled and grabbed you shoulder pushing you into the cabin. He held you in that grip until he threw you into a cell. 'Well. What is your name?' He demanded sitting on a chair the other side of the bars. 'Y/N' you answered him shaking. 'No need to worry. Yet.' He came in gripping your jaw and looking into your eyes. You shook he smiled after a sigh. 'Well then it would be a shame to kill suck a pretty lady. Show me what you got and Ill dock at London and let you off.' He handed you his sword and led you upstairs again calling over one of the crew members. Everyone else came around to watch. You looked to oliver to see if this was really about to happen. He gestured for you fight the man pulling out his sword. You put you hand up and cut your skirt/dress short so it was a minni one and esier to move in. You fought the man eventually ending up on his back gripping has hands behind him sword to his neck. 'Right then. Stop at London so we can let this lady of there.' Oliver yelled and everyone got to work. After a few hours you waved goodbye to Oliver who kissed your cheek. 'I hope we meet in better circumstances next time.' And left so did you.

Mathieu (2pCanada)

You were thoroughly confused. Last thing you remembered was sitting with Matt at Alfreds house as he forced Allen to go to his party, who then forced you both to go as well. Then you were here in god knows what century holding hand with a child version of your boyfriend who was limping after falling from a tree where you found him. You were talking lots and he was generally a really sweet child concidering his childhood, from what he told you anyway. Kuma was cute as hell too. 'Miss why are you so nice to me?' You smiled at him. 'Because one day I think your going to be a big, strong and handsome man and have a good life with the one you love. You deserve it. Just remember that one day everything will change for the better and things will be good. The hardes start to stories always have the best endings.' You told him and he smiled at you, stopping outside of a house. 'Thankyou for walking me home. You are vary pretty miss goodbye!' He said and went inside the house. You smiled and walked away as well.

Allen (2pAmerica)

'Hey!' You shouted at the teenagers kicking a child to the floor as you ran over. They kicked him a couple more times before turning to were you now stood. 'Why the Fuck are you kicking a kid!?' You asked seing the kid shake on the floor. You the saw the hairstyle and eyes as well as jacket and the bat of your boyfriend. You scilently made a note in your head to yell at Arthur later about his curse that transported you here centuries ago when your boyfriend was by the looks of it seven or eight human age. 'Because he said we were fucking dicks that couldn't play baseball if we tried. And stole our wallets. He is a little shit.' One said you then punched them all grabbing the bat that had no nails in it, he was still a kid, and broke one of there legs. You smiled as they ran away. You helped lil Al stand and went over too the swings were you checked that he didn't need the hospital. The swings were in the shade and empty so it was nice, you both talked for hours. 'Hey Y/N you are really pretty. Just like a doll. Can I call you doll?' He asked you laughed and said he could but to only call vary special girls doll. He said he would and when he grows up he will protect you with his life because you will be special to him.

Luciano (2pItaly)

'Hey bella!' You turned around in the dark ally to see Luciano looking around for anyone outside. Looking around you saw it was around the 1800s and judging by the masks people who were out going door to door wore, it was the time of the black plage. The Luciano here grabbed you hand and froze when you faced him. He stared into your eyes muttering somthing before He led you to a building where he then told you that you were to pretty to die so to stay inside.