Chapter 1: Invitations

A Couple Months Later
Third Person's POV

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age, at a certain age that child has grown and put away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

The Reservation
The Black Residance

Jacob storms out of the house, throwing two white pieces of paper on the ground as his father tries to follow.

"Jake! Jacob!" Billy calls out after him but Jacob already phased and just ran to no where in particular.

Billy sighs and picks up the white papers on the floor seeing it's Bella and Skylar's wedding invitations.

The Swan Residance

The Swan Residance

Charlie sighs and sets down the two invitations, thinking that he's not ready to give his baby girls away.

The Dwayer Residance

Reneé opens the envilopes from her daughter's and smiled brightly at both.

"Phiiiillllll." Reneé calls out as he comes out onto the deck as she holds the invitations up, gleaming with joy. "Its happening."

The Salvatore Residance

Caroline checks the mail as she passes her students from the Salvatore Boarding School.

"Damon!" Caroline calls out as he appears behind her.

"Yes Blondie?" Damon sighs.

"The date is set." Caroline smiled handing him the invitation.

"Little sister is finally getting married." Damon smiled and side hugs Caroline. "Come on, let's tell the others."

"Wait, there's a note on the back." Caroline says and flipped it over. "Sky had me ask to please have Lizzy and Josey wear their dresses, they're flowers and baskets will be ready when they get here to help walk down the aisle. ~Rosalie Hale."

"Well, you heard Sky's wish. Let's get packing. Chop chop." Damon clapped disappearing to somewhere in the house.

The Mikaelson Compound

"Elijah!" Rebekah yelled jumping for joy.

"Sister, what is it?" Elijah asked walking in.

"Here!" She said thrusting the invintastion to him. "They're getting married!"

"What's with all the screaming?" Klaus frowned walking in with Hayley, Hope, Jackson, Sam, Dean, and Bobby behind them.

"It seems Skylar and Emmett are to.be wed in a couple weeks." Elijah smiled showing him the invitation.

"Well, let's get everything together shale we?" Klaus smiled then saw something on the back. "Skylar wished to ask me to request Rebekah and Hayley to come a bit early to receive their brides maids dresses, Hope to recover her dress for the ring bearer, and Niklaus, Elijah, and Jackson to wear their best tuxes to be grooms men ~Rosalie."

"You heard the woman. Let's get to it." Elijah said as they all went on there way to get everything ready.

The Halliwell Residence

"Ahhhhh!!!" Pipper squealed running into the house as everyone met her in the living room looking worried.

"What is it?" Leo asked.

"Skylar's getting married!" She squealed again handing the invitation around.

"Um, whose Skylar?" Paige asked.

"She's the extra power source to our magic. That way if one or two of us dies for some reason, she'll be there." Prue explained.

"When is she getting married?" Leo asked then looked at the card. "August 12th, that's a couple weeks away."

"Let's get ready people! We have no time to waiste!" Pheobe cheered.

"Wait, there's another thing on the back." Leo informed handing Pipper the invitation back as he picked up his and Pippers new born son, Wyatt.

"Skylar asked me to request Pipper to arrive early to receive her brides maids dress~ Rosalie" Pipper read out loud. "Okay, now we need to get ready."