It's eleven when Thomas walks in, his eyes widening at the sheer amount of empty packs of food tossed haphazardly on the floor. "How was it?" Abigail asks as he falls back onto the couch.

"Great," he replies half-heartedly.

"Woah, don't get too excited," I says, my tone dripping with sarcasm.

He sighs. "I don't know, it was wasn't the same. With Hannah, it doesn't feel like we're a band, more like everyone's there to see her and we're just there to support her. She has no chemistry with the band, not like you did," he admits.

Abigail shoots me a knowing, 'I-told-you-so' look.

"Fiona's going to let her know she's no longer part of the band tomorrow, not too sure how that'll go down," he chuckles humourlessly.

"You don't need her, if you guys actually sung you could make it as a trio," I reply.

Abigail gives me a 'what are you doing?' look.

Thomas smiles knowingly. "I suppose you're right."

"Of course I'm damn well right," I laugh, quoting Abigail from earlier.

Once the movies ends, we all head to our rooms. I can't help but lay in bed wide-awake. I couldn't get what Abigail said out of my head, it was my fault. I'd freaked out and pushed everyone away. The real question was could I fix it?

I toss and turn all night, in truth I hadn't gotten a proper night's sleep since I had been with Luke. It was like he was my dreamcatcher. It was needless to say I was exhausted the next morning.

I rub my eyes as I make my way downstairs in desperate search of some sugar to energise me. Unfortunately, the she-demon decided to join me just as I was sitting down at the table with a bowl of sugary cereal.

My Mother stands above me menacingly, her hair pulled back into an immaculate bun and her clothes clinging to her body.

"Is what true?" I ask, my mouth full of cereal.

"Did you break up with Brad?" she asks calmly.

"How did you even find out?' I ask incredulously.

"I take it its true then. I'm disappointed in you Amaia. I didn't raise you to be like this."

I put down my spoon and look up at her. "You know what? I'm disappointed in you. You may not have raised me to be like this, but Dad did and I'm glad because I don't want to be like you! All you do is screw people over and eventually, you'll end up alone and with nothing," I snap.

My Mother's visibly taken aback but for once, she doesn't have a comeback and simply walks away, leaving me to get my sugar fix.

Sometime later, Thomas rushes downstairs, spouting some crap about being late.

"Late for what? It's nine on a Saturday morning," I comment.

"Well it's... I got something on okay!" I he rushes, buttering a slice of toast.

"Are you late for a very important date?" I joke/

"Haha," he says dryly.

"What with the rush?" Alexander laughs as he comes downstairs, taking in Thomas' frazzled appearance.

"Rehearsal," I rushes, grabbing his coat by the door.

"Oh, so you'll tell him but not me?" I joke. "I've never seen you this excited for rehearsal."

"Luke told us to get there early. Bye!" He says as he rushes out the door.

"Weird," Alexander and I say simultaneously.