Chapter 21

"So, Fi, what's my costume?" I ask as I place the last flower in Fiona's hair.

"What makes you think I know?" she raises an eyebrow through the mirror.

"Maybe because your boyfriends tells you everything," Lucy chimes in.

Fiona groans in defeat. "All I'm allowed to tell you is that Hannah refused to go along with the boys' costume plans because she's a complete buzzkill and I quote, "didn't want to be dressed anything like you dorks.""

"Sounds like her," I mutter. "Alright, Tinkerbell, you're done." Fiona jumps up and looks at herself in my full length mirror, her short pink and green fairy costume sparkling in the light, almost like the Cullen's.

Huh they really are fairies.

Lucy hops up and joins Fiona in the mirror. Her tight, leather vampire costume counteracting Fiona's perfectly. "You guys look hot, I did a good job," I joke.

"Trust you to take all the credit," Lucy laughs.

There's a loud knock on the door before Thomas pops his head in. He's hiding his body but his head is donning a blond wig done up in pigtails. "Hey guys, looking good," his eyes linger on Lucy for what can be considered long enough to check her out. His gaze finally rests on me "costume time."

I step out the door and it takes everything in me to not die of laughter.

Thomas is not only wearing the most feminine wig in history, but he's also dressed in a baby pink dress with a large pacifier necklace around his neck and pink flats on his feet.

He's freaking Baby Spice.

"Oh my gosh you dork!" I'm laughing so hard that I have to support my upper body with my knees.

"What's going on?" I hear Adam ask. I look to him and see that he too in wearing a wig. Although this one is brown and tied I in a high ponytail. He's wearing dark blue work out pants and an orange tank top.

By this point, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

"Are you trying to murder my girlfriend?" I hear Luke laugh. Through the tear in my eyes, I see he's wearing a long, black with and leopard jumpsuit.

With that, I collapse in laughter.

Baby spice, sporty spice and scary spice.

Only them.

"Don't laugh too hard," Thomas comments. "You are none other than Posh Spice," he thrusts a costume at me before pushing me back into my room.

I head into the bathroom and get dressed. Unlike the boys, I have no wig, just a skin tight, sleeveless leather jumpsuit paired with black gloves and heels. I take a deep breath as I stare at myself in the mirror, slightly insecure about the tightness of my costume.

I step out of the bathroom and almost immediately Lucy and Fiona are pouncing on me to do my hair and makeup.

Half an hour later and I'm finished. My chocolate hair is sleek, straight and parted in the middle while my makeup consists of smoky eyeshadow and dark purple lipstick. The girls and I then head downstairs, Lucy pulling out her vlog camera. She puts her fingers up to her lips in a "shh" gesture, opening up the camera and zooming in on the boys, who are laughing on the couch in the Spice Girl glory.

Adam's first to notice the camera and true to himself, he strikes the girliest pose known to man. We burst out in laughter, blowing our cover.

We head downstairs, Thomas' eyes widen when his eyes look behind my shoulder. "There is no way in hell you're going out in that," he says protectively. I look behind me and notice Abigail dressed in what can only be described as a tight, strapless leotard paired with bunny ears and a tail.