🌹 The Other Dragon Slayer?

Gabbriel let out a shallow cough - blood drops hitting the ground as she hit the wall. Her whole body ached and screamed in pain - her lungs felt like she couldn't get air - but she couldn't help but giggle. That giggle turned into a laugh, which brought the blond brute's attention away from Natsu to the woman behind him. 
        "What's so funny?" Laxus sneered, picking Gabbriel' up by the front of her dress. 
         "Y-You can't activate Thunder Palace now," She wheezed out laughing. "This battle between us isn't that serious to me either - I can't help it." 
        "Not serious?" Laxus echoed with gritted teeth, tightening his fist. "Not serious?!"
        "Sorry you're not the big bad guy you want to be," She pushed, cackling all the while. "But your shit! Give up now while you still have your dignity!" 

    Laxus spat on the girls face before lobbing her at Natsu. The Fire Dragon Slayer was quickly to stop the woman from crashing into him, but he wasn't so gentle on placing her on the ground. 
        "At least your priorities are decent," Gabbey commented dryly, starting to push herself up. 
        "Give it up already, Laxus," Natsu ordered, still looking ready for a fight. "Fairy tail isn't going to belong to you!"
        "Oh, it will," Laxus snarled, his power building up around him. Electricity crackled in the air as the blond started his rant. "I should have never bothered trying to bargain. I should have just replied on this power of mine from the very beginning!! This ultimate power is the true core of my identity!!" 

        "Does he every shut up?" Gabbey pushed herself to her feet, wincing as her knees cracked from the effort. "I don't remember us being this talkative."
        "Then I guess if I crush that power, you'll finally give this up Laxus!!" Natsu shot forward, pulling his fist back. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!"
    Gabbey watched with baited breath as Natsu made contact with his punch - but her fists clenched tightly as Laxus chuckled darkly. 
        "You're only the first," He stated, pushing his palm out. "Come and try me, Fairy tail! I'll take everything you throw at me!!"
    The current of electricity blasted Natsu backwards - and the pinkette yelled in pain. Gabbriel jumped as some stone pieces flew towards her as Laxus continued his onslaught on Natsu. Realizing that Natsu wasn't going to fight back, Gabbriel took things into her own hands. 
        "You're. . .really are tough," Natsu heaved out from where he laid. But as Laxus took a step forwards, several sharp metal throwing knives hit his leg. 

        "Oh, come on flame brain!" Gabbriel growled, throwing her arms out towards Laxus. "This is just out right embarrassing! Metal Make: Geyser!"
    As a sharp metal path made its way quickly towards Laxus, the man ripped the knives out of his calf before and jumped up. Instead of jumping towards her like she originally thought - the blond thrust his palm forwards that made lightning travel down at the metal. 
        "Aw, Shi-" Gabbriel cursed, not even getting a chance to jump back as the electricity shocked her. She let out a pain shriek - tears coming to her eyes at the pain she felt before she collapsed to the ground. 

    The curly haired girl panted heavily - eyes lidded - as she tried to catch her breath. Being electrocuted was not fun, at all. Gabbriel almost let out a whimper when someone grabbed her long locks and started dragged her somewhere. 
        "I just want to get this shit done and over with," The masculine voice snarled. She assumed Laxus - Natsu has definitely not hit puberty yet. "And get on with my plan!"
    At the exclamation, Gabbriel soared through the air and landed harshly on the ground, rolling into Natsu. 
        "W. . .Where's. . .the metal. . .when you need it." Gabbey panted, not evening trying to open her eyes. 

        "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder," Gabbey didn't even flinch as Laxus started to chant his spell. The hair on her arms stood as the static got worse in the room. "Plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!"
        "Crap. . .I can't move!" She heard Natsu panic from behind. 
        "At least we tried, Natsu." Gabbey hummed softly, knowing he would hear her. But, just as Laxus cast his spell, a familiar tug made her red eyes bolt open. 
        "Raging Bolt!!"