🌹 The Secrets

The wind blew dust across the barren ground as the twins stood their, waiting. Gabbey looked around the area, noting that the only place with no trees was the circled plains they stood on.

Not suspicious at all. 

        "I don't think he is going to show up." Gabbriel spoke after minutes of not speaking. They had done what they were told to do, but when that didn't work, they did the next best thing.
    The next best thing was sending a messenger. 
    Grade A magic right there. 
        "It's only been thirty minutes, Metal Rose, chill."

        "I will not chill, Black Steel Gajeel." She retorted before looking around dejectedly. "Besides. . .Why is your name so much better than mine. . ."

        "Because you never let your name slip into gossip." Gajeel shrugged before adding cheekily; "Besides, I'm so much cooler than you!"

        "As if!" She scoffed, crossing her arms and spinning around. Her dress fluttered around before falling still. After days of searching, Gabbriel finally found the lady who made the dress she wore back at Phantom Lord and begged her to make a couple more. 

    Thankfully, the lady was more than happy to make more dresses for Gabbey and made her another strap dress and an off-the-shoulder dress. 
    Gajeel chuckled, wrapping his arm around Gabbey in a choke-hold before giving her a noogie. "Aww, Gabbey is jealous!"
         "Stop it Gajeel!!" Gabbriel whined, elbowing her brother and shoving him away. She quickly fixed her hair the best she could before glaring playfully at him. "Metal Rose doesn't get jealous of anyone or anything!!"
        "Metal Rose, huh?" A chilling voice called out, making the twins freeze. "Why a rose?" Tons of little white paper men rushed out and circled around one spot meters away from them, making the twins turn to face the voice. 
        "I wouldn't have chosen a rose, but its hard to change things around here." Gabbey spoke with cation, shifting towards Gajeel as he did the same. 
    The papers settled down, reveling a man much older then them with black hair and a purple coat. Gabbey narrowed her eyes, trying to find any image of Makarov in his son, but found none. 
        "Roses may have thorns to protect itself from some species," Ivan started. "But roses always wilt the fastest." As if to prove his point, he gestured towards a bush. Red roses grew peacefully there, but quickly started to wilt as Gabbriel looked over. 

        "Now, why did you so gracefully asked for my attention." Ivan spoke sarcastically, folding his arms. The twins exchanged glances before Gajeel stepped forwards - both of them flashing their Fairy Tail marks. 
        "We joined your fathers' guild couple days ago." Gabbriel started, letting Gajeel take over. 
        "But we still haven't forgotten how that Salamander embarrassed up, The Iron Twins. Made us look weak."
        "We can't exactly beat the living shit out of him while in the guild. He will expect it as well, just like everyone of those fairies."
        "So you two want to avenge yourselves?" Ivan rolled his eyes. "Well, get in line."

        "Hey, we came all the way out here to make a deal with you." Gajeel snapped, tightening his hands into fists. 
       "Oh? What's the deal?" Ivan seemed slightly interested now, but didn't let it show. Or, at least he tried. 
    The twins exchanged another glance, pushing their satisfaction through the bond. They got him.
        "We will give you any information about Fairy tail you need-"
        "Only if you let us join in on your surprise attack on Fairy tail. We need to teach that Salamander a lesson."

     Ivan rose a bushy eyebrow. "Oh? How do you know I might or might attack Fairy Tail?"

         "If you say you aren't, then I might as well say mages aren't real." Gabbey retorted, getting a chuckle from the older male.