🌹 The Ride Home

For the next couple days that the twins were there - they thought the children as much fighting skills they could, and how to control their newly achieved powers. They managed to get Marx to use Booster Rings - basically giving him more of a boost in speed, strength, and so forth. 
    John had managed to make it rain over a small group, or one person on a sunny day. Johnny had manged to light up a light bulb without making the glass shatter. Of course, not on the first try. Lets just say, the town went without power for a little bit. The younger twins planned on combining their powers together and find spells to help each other. Gabbey agreed, only if they could control their own powers first before teaming. 

    With a lot of concentration, Starr could now summon a dagger made up of the night sky and stars. The brunette tried to practice more at night - since that's when she was more in touch with her powers - but it was a working progress. Amber (who Gabbriel ships with Starr really bad) had been able to heal a small cut and can give life to plants who are on the brick of frost. To say Gabbey was impressed was an understatement. 

    How they ever helped a healer learn - she would never know. 

    With Dally - since he already had decent control over his powers - they taught him how to properly fight. With and without powers. After a couple days, he could last five minutes in a spar with Gajeel. Gabbriel and Gajeel were proud at the progress the kids were making. 

    But all good things had to come to an end. 

    Gabbriel smiled softly at the children as they all crowded into the room where they all met. Gajeel and Gabbriel had to leave soon enough, they still had to buy train tickets to get back to Magnolia. 
        "Do you have to go?" Hannah spoke sadly, watching as Gabbriel and Gajeel checked over their belongings one last time. They didn't want to leave anything behind. 
        "Yeah, you can stay here! You could buy this property and live here and we can be one big family!" John said, looking at his twin as he nodded. 
        "You can't just leave us. . ."

    The older twins looked at each other before Gajeel tilted his head a bit, pushing on the bond to remind her. Gabbriel nodded, looking at all the kids. 
        "As much as we want to stay, we have to go back to the guild. You do know our address though - so you can always write to us. I'm sure everything will turn out okay." She stated, digging through her bag and pulling out a brown sack. "Now, gather around. Gajeel and I got you stuff."
         "What kind of stuff?" Hiro questioned innocently, sitting in front. 
         "You'll have to find out." Gajeel grunted, sitting down next to Gabbey on the couch. 

         "Alright. . .Hannah, come here. You're first!" The young girl nodded and Gabbey sat the sack between her and Gajeel. She pulled out a small silver chain before looking at Hannah. "Turn around, hair up."

    Doing what she said, Hannah turned around and tried to pull up her hair. At the sudden weight on her chest and neck, she look down and gasped in glee. A silver bear in gems hung to the middle of her chest, a silver chain holding it there. "It's so pretty!" She exclaimed, turning around and giving Gabbey a hug. "Thank you, Thank you!"

         "Aww, you're welcome." Gabbey smiled, hugging her back before nudging her back to the kids. Gajeel pulled out two bracelets, gesturing for the other twins to come forward. 
         "Got you two these." He said, attempting to put the rope around their wrist. After a while, he finally got it, waving his hand for the boys to look.

    On John's wrist was a black rope with one part of yang - the white sliver with a black dot. Johnny had yin with a white rope, the black sliver with a white dot. "It connects together whenever you want it too."
        "Gajeel picked that out himself, I didn't know where the line was for bracelets on growing boys." Gabbey winked as the blue-hair twins hugged Gajeel, making him shift a bit.