🌹 The Foolish Attack 🗸

THE way the wind blew her hair to gently caress her face was an annoying, but not unwelcome feeling. It was soft, giving her a small sense of comfort before the all out war.

If you would call it a war.

   "Can you feel it?" Gabbriel asked in a low voice. The question was almost blown away from the wind, but Gajeel was easily able to hear it. Mentally, he thanks their advance hearing before replying.

   "Feel what?"

   "The tension. . .Today really is the day, isn't it?"

   "The plan should be going into action today."

   ". . .So it's a fight."

   "It'll be a fight."

The twins were on their way to the guild hall, getting their game faces on. Although the fact that a battle was going to break out soon enough, they weren't scared. Going up against the so-called Strongest Guild made everything better.

It was just the anxiety of not knowing when Fairy tail was going to attack. But, they at least knew it was happening today.

Of course, the upper members of the guild knew what was going on. They were on stand-by. It was easy to tell who was let in on the little secret by the way they kept their eyes on the door as the Iron Twins walked in.

Gabbriel fixed her hair for the millionth time as they walked to their regular seat. Her hair was down in its usual messy curls, but her bangs were tied back. Gabbriel wanted to fight as many people as she could while she could, and having her bangs down will cause a distraction.

Her fingers tapped the wooden table beneath her in a random pattern, her mind drifting off to who to fight.

Natsu, for sure. Gabbey wanted to make it clear that there was only room for two - technically one - dragons in the sky. Her twin and her.

Gray would easily be another choice. They both use Maker magic. But the ice mage does this weird two handed position that she remembered someone calling weak. She wasn't weak. She proved it by using only one hand to summon her iron.

Finally, Erza. She was known to everyone as The Queen of Fairies. Gabbriel herself wanted to take that crown off of her head and show her what a real queen looks like.

Scrap metal was almost instantly placed in front of the twins and the two started powering up for the battle. Gabbey shoved a huge handful of metals into her mouth and chewed as quietly as one could when eating metal. Gajeel was practically shoveling the metals down his throat.

   "Who are you going to fight?" She questioned after a few minutes of quiet eating. She flipped the gear into the air before catching it in her mouth.

   "Probably the Salamander. We're both Dragon Slayers. You can join in if you'd like." He offered. She wrinkled her nose as pieces of chewed metal escaped and flew onto the table.

   "Either I'll help you, or I'll fight the ice-maker mage - Gray. That, or I'll go after Titania."

   "If Laxus is there, are you going to fight him?"

   "I didn't see him at the guild hall, and if everything we've heard about him is true, he won't show up. Mystogen, Gildarts, and that one-white hair girl won't be there. Her name is Mirajane, I think. . .Anyways, she gave up her powers."

Gajeel snorted. "Wow. You got a lot of information."

   "I do my research," She retorted, flipping the part of her hair that wasn't up. She reached for the last piece of metal before pausing. The sound of a huge group marching towards the guild filled her ears, and quiet whispering confirmed her suspicion.