First and last

"Hyung...what's going on between you and Y/N?" Junkook asks the older one. Taehyung gave a confused look as answer. He knew he couldn't answer this question in the van. First, because all other members were in it. And second, the manager was in the van too, but lucky he was asleep and the other too tired to recognize the whisper of a question. "C'mon Taehyung! You know what I'm talking bout!" Jungkook now whispers a bit louder. That was the point Taehyung knew...he would have to tell him about it. He would nag until he knows it. "Not here. Not now." Taehyung hissed. Junkook simply smiled and plugged his headphones back in. Taehyung turned his head to the window. The only thing he could think about was Y/N. She was in his head 24/7. And that she felt the same way, just completed his dream. His dream he had about a week ago. He could still remember the dream after a week, because it was the best he ever dreamed of. A future of Y/N and him. Since he loves kids, he also dreamed about having kids with Y/N. And in his dream...they were lovely. Just the kids he wished to have...he loved this dream. Next to Y/N, it's the second thing that flys around in his head 24/7. And he really wishes that he could go this step with Y/N. She's the woman of his dreams. "She's the first and last." He whispers to himself. He looked to the left to see Junkook had fallen asleep. Only him and the driver were still awake. But Taehyung sat in the last row, and whispered. So there wasn't any chance for the driver to hear him. He sat back and closed his eyes. Immediately the vision of his dream popped up. He lightly walked in the direction of this vision.
Taehyung could feel himself falling asleep. If he really is about to fall asleep...he wants to dream bout a life with Y/N and kids. The life he wants to have. "With the first and last." He whispers again and he felt asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N: Well yeah....it's so short ;-;
You had a good day?

[it was 10:19pm yesterday when I finished writing this...I was tired ;-;]