Talking pt.3

[In the store]
Call
2F/N: Hey Y/N! Are you two okey with IceCream for dessert?
Y/N: Sure! Which flavors do they have?
2F/N: *Lists all flavors up*
Y/N: That are many...mmh...
1F/N: Take chocolate!
2F/N: Anything else?
Y/N: Yeah! Vanilla, coconut and strawberry. That's all.
2F/N: Got it. We'll be back! Beeeyy!
Y/N: Bey!

"Oh wow! That's a lot of IceCream." "Yeah...do you got the other ingredients?" "Yes. Let's pay and head our way back." "Okey."

2 and 3F/N payed and headed their way back to your place.

[At your place]

"We're back!" "Good. 1F/N and I'll start cooking now. You two can set the dining table." You told your friends "Okey" they answered and walked into the living room and you made your way to the kitchen.

[after a few minutes]

"Ey! I found something!" "Really let me see." You heard them saying. "You're already finished?" 1F/N asks and a "Yes" comes from the living room.

You and 1F/N finished cooking and you all began to eat. While that 2F/N tells everyone what she found. Now that you all got a job here you wanted to move together here. And finding a flat for y'all wasn't easy. But you had hopes. The flat 2F/N found was nearly perfect. So you guys decided to to send an e-mail to ask the landlord for a viewing appointment and to let him know that you are interested.

"AAH! VLive-livestream of BTS" You scream. "Coming." You heard the saying, you already sitting on the couch watching the stream on TV.

The livestream
[after 10min]

Jimin: Ah! Huyng...I heard you'll get a new stylist?

V:
Yeah...but not only me...*smiling and looking over to JK, RM and Suga*

J-Hope: Why are you smiling? Huh? Why are you guys smiling? *knows that he's teasing them*

Suga:
Are we not allowed to smile? Or what's your point?

J-Hope:
You know what my point is. *smirks and looks at the camera*

"What the hell is that?" "I have no idea..." "I'm scared...." "Me too....god that...I'm feeling embarrassed...I don't know why..." "Same." All agreed. The group stopped joking around that and answers questions from fans.

While watching the stream. Taehyung, Jungkook, Suga and RM smile constantly. Y'all hoped that the conversation from the beginning wasn't the reason for their smiling. It kinda scares you all. You wouldn't know how to react...or how y'all would act around them.

After several minutes
The boys started to joking around started with a question :
Q: What hairstyle would you like to have?

-BTS joking about the length if hair
-JK saying he wants long hair (joke)
•Amber Lui -> Video "Where's my chest"[YouTube-Channel :What the pineapple]
-BTS talking over couple of things (sup to your imagination)
-Video ends
-Girls watching movie (sup to you which)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: So..here's the thing :
Accept for Taehyung...you can imagine any other member of the group saying/doing/be what I write...
This is also guilty for the chapter before this one. I just forgot to write it under the chapter or as a side-note. Sorry...
But anyway...have a nice day/night/whatever!

And sorry for the cut-off-0815-ending...