Plannig

Y/N : (Last name), who's calling?
Manager: Hello here's (Name). I have a question for you Mrs.(Last name).
Y/N: Okey. Which question do you want me to answer?
Manager: Well, you called the entertainment a few days ago right?
Y/N: Yes. To ask if I could start at the end of the month.
Manager: Yeah, that's why I call you...ehm...I would like to ask you if you could start in two months...I mean you finish school and then...if you could wait another month before you start.
Y/N: Okey...Yeah...That wouldn't be a problem. Thanks for telling me.
Manager: Thanks a lot Mrs.(Last name). For the organization it's a lot easier.
Y/N: No problem. We'll meet in two months then. Goodbye Mr.(Name).
Manager: Yes. Goodbye Mrs.(Last name).

You hang up and you were surprised that a manager asked you to start a month later then actually planned, because that wasn't usually. But maybe it's good that you start a month later, your friends could stay longer than two or three weeks. Yeah...that will be great for them to see more of South-Korea and how the life is here.
Chat:
Y/N: Ey! U guys awake?
3F/N: I am. 2F/N's awake too but 1F/N's still sleeping.
2F/N: Hey unnie! How did you sleep?
Y/N: Pretty well and you?
3F/N: Same...man I'm hungry...
2F/N: Your always hungry...and I slept well too.
3F/N: Why did you texted?
2F/N: You're not happy that she texted us?! 3F/N what's wrong with you?!
3F/N: Nothing's wrong with me! I just thought she would still sleep!
Y/N: Don't start a fight! We have to continue planning. You remember?
3F/N: I'll wake 1F/N up.
2F/N: She'll kill you...you know that right?
3F/N: Now what? You think I'm afraid of her?
Y/N: You know that she can get really mad when you wake her up...
3F/N: I know. But still...I'm taller then 1F/N and older :3
Y/N: May the ramen be with you...

After five minutes 1F/N and 3F/N joined the chat...

Y/N: Morning 1F/N!
1F/N: Morning Y/N....
2F/N : 1F/N is mad...
1F/N: 3F/N...W H Y. D I D. Y O U. W A K E. M E. U P?!
3F/N: Because we have to plan our stay at Y/Ns place dummy...
1F/N:...
3F/L: :)
Y/N: Anyway...Ahm...A manager called me 'bout ten minutes ago and asked me if I could start a month later...
2F/N: That means we can stay for a long time?
Y/N: Yes.
1F/N: YAY!
3F/N: Nice!
Y/N: You could stay for four weeks if you want to...
1,2&3F/N: Of course we want to!

You handled with your friends our that they'll come to you one week after y'all finished school. Also that they would go back home one week before you would start at the entertainment. Since that was planned your friends told you that they also applied for a job at the same entertainment. They wanted to keep a secret until they've visit you but the made their mind up to tell you it on the phone. You were proud of them and you hope that they would get the job, so you guys not only would live together but also would work together, in the same business and in the same entertainment, for the same band. But that would be too many dreams suddenly turned into reality...that you, after thinking about it for awhile, could not be quite on the point that this could become reality.
You five had set up many theories and fantasies what could happen if this all would become reality. At some point, after almost five hours, when you all had no more ideas, you said goodbye and went to the kitchen.
You took a cookbook off the shelf, because somehow you just had quite the desire to bake a cake...