The job

*phone-alarm goes on (click above to hear)*
You wake up be the sound of your phone. You want to turn it off, but you couldn't. Why? Because Taehyungs sings...and you love hearing his voice.
You are a huge fan of the famous boy-group BTS. And your bias is Taehyung.
The meme with : You don't choose your bias, your bias chooses you. Was true for you at that moment.
Like every other fangirl, you have the dream of working for them.
And you actually had the chance to apply for a job at their entertainment. How it came to that, you moved from Germany to South-Korea for studying. Your best friends decide to come after you. It always was your dream to life all together in South-Korea, and happily your all were fans of BTS. And when you told your parents about moving to South-Korea, they supported your decision. You love them so much!
After thinking of that, you decided to get up and go to the bathroom to make yourself ready for the day. After you took a shower, washed your hair, brushed your teeth and dressed yourself. You went to the kitchen to make you some breakfast.
While you where eating, you checked your phone. You scrolled throw (Social Media u like) and you saw, that you got an E-mail from the BigHit-Entertainment.
You open the mail and you couldn't believe what they wrote you :

Dear Y/N,
Thank you for your application for the job we offered. We really would appreciate when you could start within a month, as the personal stylist of Kim Taehyung. This job would also include going on tour with the group.
But you will get more information at the entertainment, when you will start.

We look forward hearing from you.

BigHit-Entertainment

You were so happy, that you jumped up and danced around the table. Your dream came true and you where so happy that you screamed through your whole flat. Your friends will freak the hell out when you're going to tell them, you thought. During dancing and screaming from happiness, you didn't have to worry waking someone up, because you live alone. But you still weren't that alone, you have a little cat. Your cat has big green eyes and a caramel colored fur and his name is Tea, he looks at you and meows because he wants food. You stoped dancing and gave him what he wants.
After that you called the Entertainment to ask if you could start at the end of the month, because you wouldn't be done with school until then. And the said yes. You were happy about that and you couldn't wait to start.
After the phone call you looked at the clock and saw that you have to go, or you'll get late for school. But the fact you got the job, you'll keep it for yourself though, but you would tell your mum and dad, so as your friends.
So you get on your way to school, and smiled while listening to F/S of BTS.
But if you had known how much that job had changed your life. You would have let it go through your head once again.

———————————————————————
Kim_W10  Hope u like it 💜