Walking through

Walking through was the mission. But not alone. Always two together. And you were with Taehyung. The person You wanted to be with but on the other hand you also didn't want to be with him.
"Taehyung?" "Mmh?" "I'm scared..." you said looking at him. "Here." He said and reaches for your hand. You took his and and squeezed it a bit. You two had, like all others, to walk through a hunted house. It was for an episode of BTS Run, when y'all heard that. You could feel your friends starting at you. You told them what happened after you got home. You told them everything. From your feeling towards Taehyung. From his feelings towards you. From the stranger and what you would do. First they were shocked, but then they told you they would support you by everything you would do. And now was actually the first step of your plan. You grabbed his arm and he looked at you. "Taehyung I-" "AAAAAHH!!" You both got scared by a customized person who's supposed to scare y'all. It's a hunted house you walking through Y/N! What did you expected a unicorn? You heard a giggle. And knew from whom it comes. "It's nit funny!" "Of course it is. You should have seen your expression." And he continued to giggle. "Yeah yeah...anyway. I have to tell you something." You whisper. Since this is a Run-Episode you didn't want anyone to know. "What is it?" He asks. You grabbed his hoodie and whispered something in his ear. "I love you too." You said. He raised his head and looked at you. He opened his mouth but you both got scared again. "OH MY GOD!" You yelled. "That one was the worst of all!" Taehyung said in agreement. You two got scared easily. But you two had fun. And that's was good. "You mean it?" "Yes." You said and smiled at him. "Oh look there's the door!" He says and began to run towards the exit.

~

"HALLELUJAH!" Y'all yelled when you were done. "I'm so tired." You heard Yoongi saying and everyone laughs. "Well me too." 1F/N says and yawns came as agreements for the tired atmosphere that rest over everyone.

~

When you all arrived at the parking-lot you headed with the girls to the car you came with and the boys to their van. Anyhow Taehyung said your name and stopped you from sitting down in the car. "Please don't get mad." He said and hugged you. You didn't know what or what for the scents was meant and you could ask him because he already sat in the van, who's doors were closed. You earned confused looks from your friends. "I have no idea girls." "Okey...Anyway...did you?" "Yes I did." "His reaction?" "He asked me if I really meant it and I told him I really mean it." "Well then we only have too wait for him to tell the manager and make it official." "Or~ you two wait with going official until you two got married." "Oh yes!!" "What?!" You said and looked at your friends. "You two will get married, right?" 2F/N looks at you with puppy eyes. "I can't tell..." you said and looked out of the window. Married to Taehyung. Hmm...a lovely thought.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: I think it's crap...like literally...I'm sorry...I'm gonna cry in a corner ,•-•,

Hope it's okey that it's crap....hope u liked it anyway...

Take care of yourself 💜

BEY! ;-;