Chapter 11

"Y/N were have you been?" Your friends ask with worry in their voices. "Why are you red like a strawberry?" You've been asked. "I...I..." "Okey! What happened? I want to know every detail!" 1F/N says and the other two nodded in company. You told them what happened and also how close Taehyung stood in front of you and also how he said you should wait for him. "UHLALA! Y/N!" 3F/N says :"Y/N has a crush!! Aaah!!" The other girls shoot happy. "Oh shut up! How would y'all react in a situation like that?" "Touché." You heard has response. "But it happened to you not us." 1F/N complains. "Anyway...I don't really want to wait for him. I don't feel so good. Just thinking of it makes me feel uncomfortable in this moment." "Then you should go home Y/N." 3F/N says. "I'm going with you." "Thank you 2F/N." "I'll stay with 3F/N. Gotta help taking off the Make-up and cleaning up." 1F/N says. "See you then. And thanks again."
You were happy not having to stay and waiting for him. You really have no idea how you should act around him after that. You could still feel the warmth of his hands on your hips. And his breath on your skin. Just thinking about it send a wave of emotion through your body.

~

Call

1F/N:
Hey Y/N. 3F/N and I are heading home. Are you okey?

Y/N:
Yes. I'm feeling way better. Thank you  guys again.

1F/N:
No problem. Anyway~....you never gonna believe his reaction after 3F/N told him you went home! He even gave us a letter for you.

Y/N:
Tell me! What's in the letter! No! I don't wanna know it...No tell me now!

1F/N:
Gonna tell you when we're there.

She hang up and you told 2F/N about it. She couldn't help but laugh, when you freaked out by telling her what 1F/N just told you. You felt like a six year old child going to first grade. You nervously waited for 1 and 3F/N to come to y'all's new place.
-
The front door was opened and closed again. You turned around, sitting on the sofa, facing the two. "Tell me everything. Please!" you begged them. "Do you want to read the letter or do you want to hear his reaction first?" 3F/N asks, 1F/N holding the piece of paper in the air. You place your head on the seat back of the sofa, thinking about it. "Can you read the letter?" You ask your friend. She nodded and opens it. Feeling unsure about it you took your cat into your arms and pet him. You look attentively again to 1F/N which began to read aloud.