Text

After you swore to yourself and made everything up to it, what's on between you and Taehyung, you looked up to the stranger's message.

Chat

*Unknown number*:
Wish you were mine, this whole time.
Wish I could hold you, so you'd be fine.
Wish I could protect you from this world and show you my love all the time.

*Unknown number*:
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
You were hurt and that's not fine.
Please smile and my world is fine.

*Unknown number*:
You are everywhere.
You are my everything.
You're the sun and the moon.
The stars and the clouds.
You lead how I feel.
Even if you're not here.
You mean so much to me
that I can't tell you, how much you mean.
It's too much to take but I'll take it for you.

*Unknown number*:
I know your there.
Reading the message I send you.
Letting out my feelings in front of you.
Sending you my love, when I'm down. You don't have to accept it, know eventually you love someone else.

*Unknown number*:
I want you to see me. I want to see you. But I can't show myself to you.

You were surprised to see so many messages. The anonym had send you much since it was only one day after you were out with Taehyung. And the messages the person sends you are really tickling your curiosity to get know this person. Only if it's to get know from where and why.

Chat

Y/N:
Hey

*Unknown number*:
Hello my beautiful.

Y/N:
I would really like to ask you some questions. And I would ask you to answer honestly.

*Unknown number*:
Ask me and I'll see if I can give you an answer Y/N.

You're shocked that the person knows your name. Which only made you even more curious.

Y/N:
From where to you know my name?!

*Unknown number*:
That isn't necessary. But I got to know your name on an completely legal way. Don't worry bout that my love.

Y/N:
I asked you to answer honestly. So I trust you with that.

Y/N:
And this may sound really odd. But...male or female??

The person was tipping for a quite long time for this question. So you decide to give it a contact name, since you're texting with the person.

Admirer:
The question is indeed really odd.
And I'm male.
And no. I'm not a stalker or something like that. We know each other. But I'm not telling from where or how long we know each other.

Y/N:
Okey. Thank you.

Y/N:
And one is still left over...

Admirer:
What is it?

Y/N:
Why are you sending me those messages??

Admirer:
Once if seen you. You wouldn't get out my head. I felt in love with you without knowing who you were. Know I know you. And I'm still in love and I want you to know that I'm out here...Loving you with all my heart. That's why I'm sending these to you.

Y/N:
Aha...okey...that actually makes sense. Thank you for answering my questions.

Admirer:
Your welcome Y/N.

And you went off. You didn't want to text longer with him. You grabbed your headphones and started to listen to BTS.
You forgot to ask how he got your number but you'll ask him that another time you said to yourself. Driving off to your own world.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: Is it just me or does someone else think these messages are actually waaaay~ too cheesy??
But I like writing them
ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ Why ever...I don't even like that stuff (;-;)

Hope you liked it!

Have a nice day/night/whatever!💜

Pani