Family

"Eomma!" "Hey sweetie!" You said with your arms open. Your youngest daughter walks faster into your arms and puts her arms around your neck when you tilt her up. "Hey Babe." You hear a too familiar voice saying into your hear. "How was your day?" You turn around and two too familiar lips land on yours. You let out a sight of happiness. You open your eyes and look into the eyes of your husband...for now almost five years. You married the man of your dreams and you are mother of five children. "It went all fine.
Today we had many costumers. But otherwise it was a day like always. Were there any problems while I was away Tae?" You ask your man, but he just shook his head. "No. They didn't cussed any problems like always." He let you know. You smiled at that comment. Your five children, you have with your husband, are all getting along with each other. And they are all lovely and you hope they'll never change. "Mum!" You see your oldest child walking up to you, with a paper in its hand. "What is it?" "I got an A in my last test." He says with a big smile on his face. "I'm so proud of you." You say and hug him, still holding your youngest child in your arm. "Dinner is ready!!" You hear on of you other kids yelling from the dining room. "I'll sign it later." You say and he nods. You let your little daughter walking to the table by itself. Taehyung leads an arm around your hips and you two walk to the dining room. You two see your kids helping each other getting the food on there plates. You two smile and took place on the table, to eat as well.

You open your eyes and looked around you. Just a dream. You told yourself. It wasn't the first time you actually dream about something like that. But it was the first time it felt so real. You looked at the time. The clock says 2.30 am. Your stomach rumbles and you decide making yourself something to eat. Instant-Noodles will make it. You thought and got one cup from the shelf. While you set the cup with noodles and water in the microwave to get warm you checked your phone.

Chat

2F/N:
Hey Y/N!! Sorry that we aren't at home. We totally forgot the time!! Sorry unnie!! We'll be back in the morning with things for a very good breakfast...cuz it will be Sunday!! Till tomorrow!!!

You shook your head after you read the message. You wanted to know what they have been doing all day that they didn't made it back to the flat.
But you didn't asked them now because it was too late or too early.
The microwave told you with noise that your food was ready.
You didn't have to worry about waking the others up. But still someone came asking for food with big green eyes.
You got your cup of noodles out of the microwave and put some cat food into a bowl for Tea.
Then you took your chopsticks and stared eating as well.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: How are you? I hope you're doing well.

I posted this, with the last two chapters, as excuse for not uploading as often as I did before...and because I'll have to go to school (obviously after summer break).
And I won't have much time to upload as much I used to on vacation and as I'd like too in near future.
And I really hope that I can manage the time that I can upload for you that you don't have to wait long.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Have a nice day/night/whatever!💜

Pani