Lines of Curosity and Privacy

Chapter 5 Lines of Curosity and Privacy-

Sorry for late on this chapter I was on vacation these past two weeks but this I believe to long and good one thanks for reading

The DLO was closed for the day the #POstables team went home.

Shane McIenery got to the empty apartment, put on some light music, and ordered out for Chinese as she didn't feel in the mood to cook. She read, while she was eating, "A Walk To Remember" by Nicholas Sparks on her tablet. She loved Nicholas Sparks she gets reeling by romance, it gives her a peace of mind that true love can conquer all.

But reading this book certainly did not help think about the love letter of Pastor Doug. The letter kept plaguing her and she was wondering if there was another reason why Oliver was not letting her help with the specific letter. The letter had mean something, she tried to get curiosity out of her head but couldn't as she read the following from "A Walk To Remember."

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.

Then something came to her, she had seen the quote both in the letter and the bible

"truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

If you don't respond remember this,

"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

I will always love you and admire you from afar until you respond my love. All that matters is that you are loved and happy even though it might not be with me."

Forever patient and kind, Pastor Doug ,

Maddie.

Shane ran to her purse to grab the pocket bible, two children gave while she was walking to get her morning coffee. She opened the bible to flip it to a word index search, the word love and to find the quote from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)

She read the quote until she lost count and realized and believed God was sending her a message, despite orders from Oliver not to get involved and to do another letter with Rita. She felt God was leading her to help Oliver with his letter and bring a woman and man with upmost faith in God and bring them together.

Shane rushed to her tablet, exiting out of her iBooks and opened her Safari and searched "Pastor Doug Colarado church".

Shane found three churches that had a Pastor Doug:

Pastor Doug Hummel of Colorado Church of God

Pastor Doug Drummer of Colorado Church of the Brethren

Pastor Doug Anderson of Colorado Church of the Latter Day Saints

Shane looked at the time, it 6:30 PM, she had to rely on gut and instinct and make a choice in what church she was going to choose to investigate. She clicked on the website of the first church, Pastor Doug Hummel of Colorado Church of God

Her first click lead her into the right direction as the website highlighted on their main page the quote from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.