After The Date

Like I said in previous published chapter I thought I would just write small cute fanfics for my #POstables couples

Of course after watching the new ssd movie from the heart I jus had to do a one of Shane and oliver after the first date on after Valentines day

After The Date

Oliver and Shane finished their dance as Oliver had an suggestion what they should do next.

"Shane since it is a lovely evening, I thought we continued by taking a walk through City Park."

Shane smirks, agrees knowing Oliver too well enough that he might have something plan.

"Alright, Oliver I would happy to join you in lovely evening stroll."

They walk out together. They reach the coat room to find their jackets. Oliver kneen memory skills helped him find both of their coats and like a gentleman Oliver is he assists in putting on her coat. When his hands gentle grazes Shane's shoulders he tries to his best to control temptation in making any attempt to whisk her in his arms and kiss her right now. But if Oliver was being truly honest he wanted to kiss since fixing their porch swing that day.

Oliver a man of self control could heed his temptation until Shane makes the decision for him to boldly move toward with his romantic intentions at the end of the night. They reach to the stone entrance of City Park. And just as Shane suspected Oliver did have something up his sleeve a horse carriage ride was waiting for them at the entrance.

Shane amazed by Oliver's romantic side she could not help but commenting him,

"Oliver, I have to say you are certainly charming."
Oliver smirks and chuckled, "Why thank you, Shane, I am flatter. But I aim and I did say I owe one after your last evening out in Washington was not up to par "

He takes Shane hands help her into the carriage. Oliver leaps inside to sit right next to Shane taps the rider to proceeded a ride around the park. The ride heeds the horses to ride slowly around the park. Oliver came prepare with blankets to wrap each other with. Oliver clears his throat as he takes out a book Shane sees and asks Oliver,

"What will you be reading to me, Tonight Oliver O'Toole?"
"Well Shane McInerney, I thought I read She walks in Beauty by
Lord Byron."
Shane surprised, "Why, Mr.O'Toole? No Shakespeare."
"Why not try something new always found Lord Byron interesting in high school"
Shane giggling,
Oliver curious, and asked, "What is so funny?"
"Picturing you in high school. What were you like in high school? I bet you were a total book worm."
"I guess you can say that, I love literature and poetry and I bet you were apart of the av club."
"Yes, I was a anchor girl. The girl in school to give the news. That was my tagline."
They both giggled. Shane snugs up against Oliver's shoulder curls up in blanket sighs
"Oliver, now please indulge with me some Lord Byron.'
"I would happy to me, Shane."
Oliver reads She walks in Beauty by lord Byron
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

At the end of the ride through the park. Oliver finishes the poem and he looks to see Shane fast asleep on his shoulder. He asks the to rider to ride her home. During the ride to Shane's home Shane was awakening by Oliver's voice telling her,

"Dear Shane, you are home now. I hope you don't mind I laid you on the porch swing here."
Shane asked, "You carried me all the way up to my porch. I hope your back didn't give out."
Oliver chuckles, as he sits by her side on the porch swing.
"No harm done, Shane, I am stronger than I look."
"Indeed, thank you for s lovely evening Oliver."
"Pleasure, is all mine Shane." He takes her hand kisses it.

Shane leans in to kiss his cheek and they share in embrace. They hug lasts long than expected. But when they slowly part from their embrace their eyes meet. Oliver waiting for sign to lean for kiss. Shane gives him stroke on the cheek. And that was Oliver need for the both lean and pressed their lips together to share their first kiss. So soft and sweet fill with love. It was prefect end to Oliver and Shane's first date .

The end