Finale

Patrick's P.O.V

10:45 PM

A lot of things were running through my mind at once. And I still wanna know why Anthony was yelling at Diamond. I guess I'll ask her now while it's still on my mind.

Diamond was in Owen's room playing with him and teaching him to walk a little better. I sauntered in and sat in the blue chair by the door.

"Hey babe." Diamond greeted, holding Owen by his little hands while he stood on his feet.

"Um...why was Anthony yelling at you at lunch earlier?" I questioned, scooting to the edge of the chair. It looked like her body tensed up. She was obviously uncomfortable.

"I—it was nothing important...just...something that happened in class earlier. He was mad that I got him in trouble, and he was sent out of the class." Diamond answered. She spoke in a somewhat low volume. For some reason I feel as if she's lying, but I'm just gonna bite my tongue and not say a word, or ask any further questions.

"Oh...alright." I rose up from the chair and exited the room. I have to hit up Dustin about tomorrow. When I walked in to Diamond's room, I laid on the bed and pulled my phone out. I scrolled through my contacts then called Dustin.

( Via Phone Conversation )

"Hello?"

"Tammy?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's Dustin? I have to talk to him."

"He's driving, but we're on our way home now."

"Oh ok. Bye."

"Bye."

Since Dustin is on his way, I might as well tell him when he gets here.

Ten Minutes Later...

Dustin and Tammy enters through the front door eating McDonald's and laughing. "We bought you guys some Mickey D's." Tammy said handing Diamond and I a bag as we sat on the couch.

"So you had to talk to me?" Dustin asked me.

"Yeah, come upstairs though." I said, getting up and walking to the stairs. Dustin trailed behind me while I walked up and made my way to Diamond's room. I shut the door, and sat my McDonald's bag on the bed.

"Anthony still hasn't learned his lesson yet, and this fight between us isn't over yet." I exclaimed.

"What do you mean he hasn't learned his lesson? He still fuckin' with Diamond?"

"Yes! And I'm getting sick and tired of it. The only reason why we fought today was because he was fucking with her!" I said with a bit of fury in my voice.

"So what you tryn' do?" Dustin questioned.

"I told Bryan to get some info on where Anthony lives, so I can go confront him about it. I wanna do it tomorrow and I want you to back me up again. You never know what Anthony would pull, or if any of his boys would be there with him." I said, pacing back and forth, with my thumb to my lips.

"A'right." Dustin nodded. "So where does he live?"

"333 Peachtree Street."

"At what time you tryna go?" Dustin asked.

"I haven't decided yet, but I'll let you know."

Diamond's P.O.V

Whatever Patrick had to tell Dustin, he obviously didn't want to say it around me and Tammy. I want to know what he has to say.