No catching feelings

"Fuck." Anthony murmured as he stroked faster. I clutched the bed sheets as he leaned forward and went deeper. His hot breath reflected off of my neck as he moaned and groaned lightly.

"Yes...mmm." I moaned as Anthony hit the spot. Anthony kissed me intensely and bit my lip while he pulled back.

He placed my legs over his shoulders and stroked. I never tried this position before, but it felt so amazing.

"Faster...please." I begged. Anthony smiled and bit his lip while he fulfilled my command.

Ten minutes later...

"Augghh fuck!" Anthony sped up faster while he slowly approached his climax. "Damn, I'm 'bout to cum." He stated.

I was hot, sweaty, and full of regret. How could I do this to Patrick? He has cheated on me before, but I've taken it to another level.

Anthony slowly stroked while his warm liquid repletes the condom. He pulls out and disposes the full condom in his bathroom.

I rubbed my eyes. Tears started to form again. Anthony came back in and climbed back into the bed.

"What's wrong, Diamond?" He asked, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I shouldn't have done this. If Patrick finds out..." I say without completing my sentence.

"He won't find out...I promise." Anthony leaned my head back and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He stroked my hair and hugged me.

"Please don't can't feelings Diamond." I thought in my head. Anthony is making me feel some type of way now. Are they...feelings?

No. They can't be.

"I have to go...Patrick's probably worried about me." I say while staring Anthony in his eyes.

Anthony sighs. "Ugh...but I don't want you to." I get up and got dressed. He watches me put my clothes back on. His cheeks turned red.

I ignored it and put my shoes on. I grabbed my keys and phone. Anthony got up and put a robe on. "I'll walk you downstairs."

As we walked downstairs, different thoughts traded around in my mind. Anthony might actually be a gentleman if he just has someone to love. But, I can't be that someone to love. Can you love someone who doesn't love you back?

Anthony grabbed me before I reached the door. He kissed me one last time before I left, then he hugged me tightly like he was never gonna see me again.

"Bye. Be safe, beautiful. I love you." Anthony said. What he just said reminded me of what Patrick said before I left earlier.

"Bye, Anthony." I exited out of the door. Too bad I can't tell him I love him too. I peered at my phone and had a missed phone call and text from Patrick. "Babe, where are you? You still at a friends house?" The message said.

I replied: I'm omw home now. I sauntered to my car and got in.

Anthony's P.O.V

Tonight has got to be the best night of my life. Just to have Diamond in my bed and make love to her. It's just all a dream come true.

All the events that just took place had to replay in my mind for me to believe it. Diamond is just so beautiful. I need her back here in my bed.

I remembered that I had her phone number, from the time I went inside her locker. I snapped a picture of my dick and sent it to her.

"To remind you of the time we had together." Was the message I sent with the picture. She's probably gonna ask how I got her number.

"Ha ha." I laugh at the thought and went back to my bedroom.

Diamond's P.O.V

I pull up in the driveway. The livingroom light was on, so was my mom's room. I emerged from the car, sauntered onto the porch and entered the house. Patrick, Bryan, Dustin and Tammy sat watching TV.

"Babe..." Patrick got up and hugged me. "I tried calling you. It felt like you were gone forever." He kissed me. Oh my God, I felt so disgusted. It's like he just kissed Anthony.

"Aye wassup, D." Bryan and Dustin greeted.

"Hey." Tammy got up from Dustin's arms and grabbed my hand. She guided me to my room and sat me down.

"Where'd you go?" She asked. I felt like choking. Hot tears brimmed in my eyes. Tammy scrunched her eyebrows. "D, what's wrong?"

"Tammy please don't tell."

"Tell what?"

I sniffed and choked on my words. "I was over Anthony's house." Tammy gasped.

"You didn't..." I shook my head "yes" already knowing what she was gonna ask.

"Oh my God." Tammy hugged me. "Diamond, what did you get yourself into? Did you use a condom?"

"Of course. I wouldn't go unprotected."

"Condoms break, Diamond."

"Tammy don't say that! You'll scare me."

"It's only true. But, I just hope the one y'all used wasn't defective." Tammy said.

"I'm getting uncomfortable talking about this." I get up and saunter in to Owen's room. He lay wiggling and giggling in his crib.

"Aw baby. You're awake." I grabbed him out of his crib and rocked him in my arms. Owen is almost six months. I can't wait until he starts walking.

"Owen." I whispered. "I did something so wrong to your dad...something he'll never love me again over...if he finds out." Owen looked at me clueless of what I even said. I laughed and kissed Owen's forehead. "I love you my prince."

10:00 PM

I looked at my phone and had an unread message from a number I never saw before. I clicked it and it was a dick pic. The message that it had with it let me know who it was.

Anthony.

How'd he get my number? I would ask him that, but I didn't wanna know anymore. I didn't even know what to text back. But, as soon as I was about to text something back, my ringtone sounded off.

It was Anthony. I got out of bed with Patrick and walked into the bathroom. "Hello?"

"Diamond?"

"Yeah?"

"I miss you."

"Anthony this thing with us two has to end."

"Aw baby, why so soon?" He asked.

"Anthony stop it. You know I have a family. I can't be with you."

"But you can. Baby I can give you everything you ever desired. Like how I gave it to you earlier."

"Anthony—"

"You loved it so much, you couldn't even stop, even though you needed to. But you didn't. Diamond, I can give you the world. Diamonds, pearls, gold...anything you want." Anthony exclaimed.

"Anthony...why me?"

"Beautiful, you're everything I've ever wanted. I love the way you walk, talk, dress, smile...everything about you is perfect. And I need you to be mine. Im way too deep in love with you to just turn away."

I was speechless. Patrick hasn't ever said anything like this to me. Anthony was just telling the way he feels, but I know I'm not catching feelings. I just can't.

"Diamond, are you there?"

"Yes."

"Diamond, I'll make you my queen. I'll be the best man you've ever had. Better than Patrick..."

His voice trailed off. I can't believe he just said that. "Bye, Anthony."

"No, Diamond, wait—" I hung up. Anthony can't make me feel anything for him. There's no catching feelings.