Weird

After Class

I walk to my locker, just to fix myself up, I don't really have to get anything, we never do work on the first day of school.

I put the combination in and opened it. I took a small, square, magnetic mirror out of my purse and stuck it on my locker door. I stared at my reflection and fixed my hair. My hair grew too. It grew pass my shoulders, almost to the middle of my back.

Anthony walks to his locker in the reflection of my mirror. It was only a few down from mine. Maybe like two lockers away. I reached into my purse and grabbed some lip gloss. I spread a nice coat onto my lips, but as I do, I spot Anthony scoping me out. Just staring like a creep.

I turned to him and he looked away. Why was he just eying me like that? I brush the thought off. I closed my locker door and walked to my next class, which is language arts, room B212. The teacher's name is Ms.Hemans.

I walked upstairs to the second floor and walked to class. I sat at an empty desk, and watched as other seniors came in. Anthony walks in the class. He spots me, and sits at the desk neighboring mine.

"Hey Diamond. I guess I'll sit here since I don't know anyone else here." He says.

"Hey. And by the way, are you new here? I've never seen you here before."

"Oh yeah, I moved here from Puerto Rico two weeks ago."

"I'm from Puerto Rico too!" I say excitedly. "Which part?"

"Bayámon." He replied.

"I'm from San Juan." I said.

"My aunt lived there." Anthony exclaimed.

"That's cool."

Me and Anthony talked about ourselves and our lives. I never mentioned how I was bullied and raped, nor did I mention Owen.

Anthony and I really had a lot in common though. He said he used to wear glasses and have braces. But look at him now. I guess you can say we're becoming acquaintances.

Lunch Time

Anthony's POV

Diamond is so beautiful. A nice body with sexy legs. A beautiful smile, eyes, hair. She's everything I want. I want her, and no one can stop me from getting what I want.

That's why I moved here. I was escaping from a guy named Macho Rosario. I stole thousands of dollars from him. Now I hear he's out to get me. That's basically how I paid to get here, besides when I sell drugs.

But anyways, I walked out of the classroom behind Diamond, and followed her to the cafeteria. Then something angered me.

Diamond runs up to some guy and kisses him on the lips. Her boyfriend I can see. He's most definitely not gonna hinder me from having Diamond. She will be mine.

Diamonds POV

I kiss and hug Patrick before we walk into the lunchroom. He puts his arm around my neck, and we get in line for lunch. I turned my head and saw Anthony behind me in line four people away. We made eye contact.

"Hey." I waved at him. He smiled at me and I turned back around. Patrick was watching me the whole time. We got our lunch and sat down with Dustin, Tammy, Bryan, Carnell and Kelly. Anthony sits down in front of us three tables down.

"Diamond, who was that boy you waved to in line?" Patrick asked me.

"Oh, his name's Anthony. I met him in my first class."

"Oh, 'cause he does knows you have me right?" Patrick asks.

"Yes, he does Pat, I told him."

"Look, I'm just sayin'." Patrick says. I look up and see Anthony staring at me. We make eye contact again, but this time, he doesn't look away. He has a look of anger on his face.

He gets up and walks out of the cafeteria. That's weird. He just keeps staring at me.

Anthony's POV

I run to Diamonds locker. I look around to see if anyone was looking, then I put in her combination. I saw her put it in earlier, I just memorized it.

I dug inside her purse. There was lip gloss, tampons, peppermints, make up, and...her iPhone! Yes! I grabbed it and turned it on. She doesn't have a lock. Perfect! I go to the settings and find her number. I grabbed a pen and copied it onto my wrist.

Then, I put it all back and closed her locker door. I look around then walked back to the cafeteria. I could've just asked her for it, but she probably would've brought up her boyfriend.