Creep

Patrick was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I turned on the radio and plugged my phone into the cord, to play music from my playlists. I played 'All that matters' by Justin Bieber and pressed the shuffle button.

I sat my phone in the cup holder and laid my head on the window. As I did, a red, Nissan Altima pulled out of an alleyway. I jumped up so fast when I saw the driver.

Anthony.

"What's wrong with you? You caught a chill or something?" Patrick laughed.

"No. I know you just saw that."

"Saw what?" Patrick asked in a confused tone.

"Nothing...it was nothing." I calmed down. "Maybe I'm seeing things that's all."

"Don't go crazy on me now, D." Patrick says rubbing my shoulder.

I chuckle.d "Oh shut up." Patrick pulls into the IHOP parking lot and cruises to the front where he found an empty spot. We get out the car, and Patrick gets Owen.

We strolled into the doors and stood at the front desk. "A table for two and a highchair please." I tell the elder woman standing behind the desk.

She smiles at us, grabs two menus, and guides us to our table. "Here ya go. He's a cutie by the way." The woman says smiling at Owen. She then sat the menus down in front of us and grabbed a highchair from the stacked ones in the corner. She sat it down by our table then walked back to the desk.

I placed Owen in the highchair and put the diaper bag on the back of my chair. I grabbed a menu and scanned it until I found what I wanted.

A waitress then approaches us. "Good morning, I'm Ashley, I'll be your waitress this morning." She says merrily while taking out a note pad. "Would you like any drinks?"

"Yeah, can I get a coffee?" Patrick asked.

"And I'll just get an orange juice." I say as I grab Owens sippy cup with the jelly-like straw, out of the diaper bag. He's teething so the straw will be perfect for him. I gave the cup to Owen as Ashley recorded our beverage order and retrieved them for us.

Ashley then placed our drinks down. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah. I'll have the breakfast special." Patrick says.

"And I'll have the butter milk pancakes with the side of bacon and grits." Ashley recorded our order then submitted it to the cooks.

As we waited for our food to be done, I just happen to see a guy glaring at me from behind a news paper. He had on a black and white, Brooklyn Nets fitted hat. I know I saw Anthony wear that hat in school before. I just don't remember.

Then, he hides his face fully behind the paper when I looked at him. That's odd. I don't want to believe it's Anthony, but my mind is pulling me to the thought. After waiting an additional ten minutes, our food finally arrived.

"So, what do you really want for your birthday?" I ask Patrick, starting up a conversation.

"What more can I ask for? I have a beautiful girlfriend and a wonderful son, my own family." Patrick says looking me in my eyes.

"Aww baby!" I leaned over the table and softly kissed him on his lips.

Anthony's P.O.V

I peered over the newspaper and saw Diamond kiss her boyfriend. I automatically got heated. She's what I want and all I want. I will have her.

And I swear I've never been so obsessed over a girl like this before. I never fall in love with these hoes. But Diamond, she's different. Never in my life have I met a girl like her. Even though she feels the opposite of what I feel, I will have her.

And I forgot to mention...that baby. Now I'm beginning to think it's hers. She takes him everywhere besides to school. I should kill her boyfriend for getting her pregnant.

That was my job.

Diamonds P.O.V

There's that creep staring again. As soon as I sat back in my seat from leaning over the table, I saw him peering back over his newspaper.

"But, the one thing I really want to do for my birthday is to actually make love to you." Patrick said seriously. He reached and grabbed my hand staring into my eyes. His stare pierced my heart. I've never really noticed how beautiful his eyes were.

"For real this time. That first thing was nothing, and I regret doing it. But if it hadn't happened, Owen wouldn't be here." Patrick said smiling as he pinched Owens chubby cheeks.

I didn't notice a tear rolled down my cheek until Patrick wiped it away. He smiled at me. "I love you."

I blushed hard. "I love you too, baby." After Patrick and I's moment, we continued to eat and feed Owen. Twenty minutes later, we left a ten dollar tip, paid the bill, and left.

10:21 PM

I laid Owen inside his mahogany crib, as he slept peacefully. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and turned off the light. Patrick was with Dustin and Carnell at the mall going shopping for new clothes, so I thought this was my chance to get ready for tonight.