Confessions

Betty met up with Robert and Danish talking like high school buddies. Robert had been keeping an eye out for Iggy and along the way, seemed to genuinely develop a friendship with Danish. But that's something she's no longer going to be fooled by here. She pulled Robert away from the conversation. "Hey! I need come with me right now." They left Danish feeling like the conversation was more than just work. She told everything to Robert and wanted to know what he was going to do about it. 

"Assuming he's planning on leaving you there, he's got at least eight hours until someone notice you missing...unless you weren't scheduled for kitchen duty today." Robert elaborated, "We need to keep an eye on him until I've briefed the rest of them."

"No! You can bring Jerry in on it, but I don't think the rest of them are on our side." she alerted him, "Jane's-"

"--I know." he interrupted her, "Iggy's the only one out. We can trust the others for the time being. I just need you and Jerry on surveillance. You can follow his movements and update me on where he's heading."

"I can do more than just-" she said. 

"--And I expect you to do what needs to be done." he urged her, "Right now, you're locked in the safe room. Pretend to be there okay. Let's not startle anybody with this generous window of opportunity."

Betty took Danish to the known safe room with all the surveillance. She briefed him on the situation and left him to be on look out for Iggy. So far as they can tell, he was still sitting unware of what's to come. That is until Joe confirmed it wasn't. Betty immediately sprung to put the place under lock-down from the outside specifically. Moments later, Joe saught out Danish's help. But there was nothing to say other than the place he'd mostlikely be, the incinerator to absolve his fingerprints from the file.    

                                                                                           *

Frank got a call from Beverly about one of the guards being poisoned to death in that moment, he knew he need to get his hands on Jada. Beverly had mentioned being suspicious of the drugs and needing to test it out the minute Joe explained that it was only meant for Jada before the invaded Christopher's beach house. It was a hunch that followed through at the expense of one man. Luckily for Beverly, word of this was contained. The bodyguard's partner was more quick to point fingers than call anyone else, not when dialing nine-one-one doesn't work here.

Frank met up with Robert after bumping into Joe. And just like that, things escalated with the risk of Joe's ordered take down. Robert checked in with Danish and Betty. To his surprise, she wasn't there. But Iggy showed up on the monitors heading for the amory. Frank and Robert persued him. When they got there, he was no where to be found. But they knew he took something. They couldn't say seeing as how he failed to log it in. Not to mention, a certain Joe and Jane didn't reture all the stuff they took out to capture Christopher.   

Betty knew what was coming for her. It was inevitable now, Iggy was going to kill her. Her wavering gut made her want to hide, but where was the answer. She could just go back by Danish or, she could go by Samantha. She knew the best choice for her was Danish, but there was something drawing her to Samantha's cell. She thought it through heading to the safe room. And she figured it out. He was going to go there, she felt it. "John I think I know where he's going, I'm going to lie and wait."

"Nice of you to tune in." he bantered, "Where are you heading?" 

"Samantha's cell." she responded.

"Do not purs-" her coms were knocked out. She had clashed with Joe. He was in no hurry to apologise, but he was in a hurry non the less and just continued running. She on the other hand had a harder time doing the same. She didn't give her body enough time to rest, and all of a sudden, began to feel lightheaded as her muscles ached. She'd sit this one out but she wasn't ready to pass out. She calmly pursued the hunch on Iggy and found herself staring through the cell door's windows. It looked like someone was in there already. Betty instantly checked her side for her gun, it wasn't there. She had nothing. She was armless. And Iggy was doing something to Samantha, he was, talking to her.