early christmas cuddle

kaitlynnrose: gonna have a sugar rush later but it's worth it

"Kait, wake up," Harry hums in my ear. I ignore him, cuddling into the pillow more. "Love, I've gotten breakfast for us."

Harry runs his fingers through my hair to push it out of my face before reaching down to kiss my forehead. Today was his last day in Texas with me. We were doing our own little christmas today. I want to live in this moment forever so I don't have to say goodbye to him.

My hands reach for him lazily, tugging on his arms to get him to lay with me for a minute. He laughs at me, but lays down with me. I cuddle into him, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"God, you're so cute in the mornings," he mutters. "Can you stop being perfect all the time? Makes me look bad."

"You're perfect literally all the time, shut the hell up," I mumble against his neck. "You roll out of bed looking like a fucking model. Pisses me off."

He laughs and squeezes my waist playfully. "Kaitlynn, the food is gonna get cold if you don't get up to eat it."

"What'd you bring me?" I hum in appreciation as he pulls me on top of him.

"Went down the street to that breakfast place we went to the other day," he tells me quietly. "Brought you back waffles and stuff. Didn't know what you'd want so I ordered quite a bit."

"You're so good to me," I let out a happy sigh and reach over to kiss him. He ends it quicker than I want him to, clearly still thinking about the fact that I'm not eating what he brought me. I give in finally, sitting up and getting out of the bed. I tug a sweater over the tank top that I had on, feeling a bit cold now that I'm not under the blankets.

Harry turns the TV on, turning it to some home renovation show since there wasn't much on. I open up the many containers of various food items and take a seat next to him at the table.

Once we've finished eating, I get dragged back to the bed. I happily lay down with him as he tugs the blankets up over us. Since he'd gone out to get us food, he had on his necklace and his rings. As we lay there, I take his hand and look at his rings. I kiss each of his knuckles before stealing his rose ring from his finger. I've told him many times that this one is my favorite. I'm not sure if it's because I love it on its own or it's because it's connected to my name, but it didn't matter.

"It's so pretty," I mumble quietly as I slip it onto my ring finger. It didn't fit at all. "You've got big fingers."

"Sometimes I think about my attraction to roses and wonder if it was the world telling me that I was gonna find you some day," he mutters quietly. "The ring and the tattoo had zero meaning when I got them. Now they make me think of you."

I smile and stop looking at the ring so I can meet his stare. He gives me a short kiss and takes his ring back gently.

"I know how much you love this ring, too," he sits up and reaches for his bag next to the bed.

He rummages through it while I lay there in confusion. When he turns back to me with a small velvet box in his hand.

"Which is why," he flips open the box and watches me carefully. "I got you this."

I look at the ring in awe. It was a rose ring that had a diamond in the center of it.

"Harry," his name falls from my mouth as a whisper. "It's gorgeous."

"Gorgeous ring for my gorgeous girl," he smiles. "Merry Christmas, my love."

My hands go to his face and I pull him towards me so I can kiss him. Thinking about the fact that just weeks ago we'd broken everything off and now we're here is insane to me. I wouldn't change a thing, though.

kaitlynn rose // h.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara